Company: High Octane Harley-Davidson
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Job Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Service
TechnicianDepartment: - - - - - ServiceSupervisor: - - - - - -
-Service Manager -Summary DescriptionRepair, customize, maintain,
or overhaul both customer and dealer owned motorcycles as close to
the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent
quality.Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept work assignments from Service Advisor/Manager.
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs
- Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to
- Notify Service Advisor/Manager of additional work needed or any
delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that
customer may be contacted and notified of delay.
- Keep customers' vehicle cleaner than when it was dropped
- After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of
- Keep work area as clean as possible and assist others with
maintaining shop cleanliness.
- Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work
orders, communicating with customers, test riding, or any other
issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain technical qualification by completing any necessary
training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or
- -NoneQualifications & Job Requirements
- Completion of factory authorized formal training programs such
as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience. -
- Equipped with proper tools.
- Maintain a positive attitude and relationship with all other
- Capable of pushing and loading motorcycles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and motorcycle endorsement. -
- Passion for the motorcycling lifestyle and riding
- Attention to detail. -
- High energy level needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends,
Holidays, and evenings.
- Proficient in meeting deadlines on a timely manner.Physical
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently required to bend, stop, crouch, reach, handle tools
and lift 50lbs of material.
- Requires the ability to balance and push an 800+lb motorcycle.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts. - -
Keywords: High Octane Harley-Davidson, Billerica , Service Technician, Professions , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...