Sr. Stock Plan Administrator/Compensation Analyst
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Sr. Stock Plan Administrator/Compensation Analyst
# of Openings
Full Time/Part Time
As one of the world's leading analytical instrumentation companies,
Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields
of research and development. All our systems and instruments are
designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market
and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We've been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60
years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,700 employees are working
on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all
Under direction of the Director of Global Compensation, the Sr.
Stock Plan Administrator/ Compensation Analyst maintains and
administers Bruker's activities associated with Bruker's global
equity program. Stock Plan Administration - 70%:
- Support the Annual Global Grant
process working closely with Compensation
- Prepare and distributes grant documentation and agreements for
new-hire and ongoing grants.
- Update information in equity database, Success Factors, and new
hire tracking report.
- Run required and requested summary and detail reports from
- Run monthly and quarterly equity activity reports for Global
Payroll and Tax reporting and compliance.
- Manage the company insider trading/blackout calendar
- Administration of Global ESPP
- Work with Legal to file required Form 4's for NEO and outside
- Support all auditing processes such as quarterly compliance
audits, termination audits, expiring options audits, etc. Follow up
on all issues ensuring proper resolution.
- Notify equity participants of expiring options, notifies vendor
of terminations, provides communications to participants as
- Assist with the annual proxy update.
- Work closely with Compensation research country specific
regulations, and coordinates with Finance, Legal and Tax department
- Implement process improvements and recommends process
- Lead vendor search, review vendor quotes, prepare project
- Answer employee questions regarding equity plans, grants, and
equity system database. Compensation - 30%:
- Support the administration of compensation cycles such as
salary planning, bonus and performance management programs.
- Provide Global HR Business Partners with general compensation
needs such as Ad-Hoc benchmarking analysis, assign job codes to new
employees (usually as a result from an acquisition) adhering to
- Preform FLSA testing and provide HRBP's with a recommended FLSA
- Participate in salary surveys, analyze data from survey sources
to determine market competitiveness of current Bruker
- May assist with the administration of Sales Incentive
Plans.Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience with responsibility for
administration of equity programs and compensation programs.
Knowledge of sales compensation desired.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Human Resources.
- Strong work experience with Equity Edge Online (E*TRADE)
- HR or Compensation professional certification helpful.
- Advanced understanding Global Equity Programs and types of Long
Term Incentive vehicles.
- Excellent MS Office proficiency including Excel, PowerPoint,
Word. MS Access knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced familiarity with equity database systems such as AST,
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Compensation to understand
LTI opportunities and assist with the development of
- Proven ability to research and report general country
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis and problem
- A highly motivated self starter with strong verbal, written,
computer, and technical data communication and presentation
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work
independently, multi-task, follow through, and meet deadlines
within a fast paced, customer-focused work environment.
- Proven ability to respond appropriately, manage multiple
priorities and deliverables, exercise discretion and maintain
- Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable). Bruker is a federal
contractor and subject to Executive Order 14042. Under Executive
Order 14042, all employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 (with limited exceptions for those employees who are
unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely
held religious belief). You will need to provide proof of
vaccination by submitting a copy of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination
Record Card to Bruker, or obtain a religious or medical exemption,
as a condition of employment. Bruker is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status,
and other protected characteristics. Certain positions at Bruker
require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all
interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened
pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export
Keywords: Bruker, Billerica , Sr. Stock Plan Administrator/Compensation Analyst, Professions , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!