Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around
our core PACE values: People Accountability
The Manufacturing Technician (MT) is the first point of contact on
our production lines and is expected to exercise technical,
analytical judgement to support our highly automated manufacturing
process. They are a critical contributor in providing efficient and
continuous improvement on the production floor.
The MT is responsible for operating and maintaining highly
automated and advanced manufacturing equipment. The individual is
trained to both operate and analyze processes, as well as train
others to do the same. The position requires, technical ability,
machine troubleshooting, teamwork and problem-solving skills, and
the willingness to work in a fast-paced manufacturing
In this role you will
* Materials transactions: chemical set up, ordering, and removal of
* Testing on multiple test statin we have in the IC Line- from Flow
Test, Bubble Point Test, Lacquer Test and other required
* Use of PC and software to enter data
* Confirm work orders using two different systems (OES and SAP),
plus, word, excel
* Working with and for R&D group
* Maintain a clean work environment following all our 6S
* Create and Update Standard Operating Procedures
* Required to clean and in certain cases use different chemicals in
* Performs other duties as required
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
* High School Diploma or equivalent; additional college or
technical coursework; 2 years progressive experience.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
* Extrusion experience is a plus.
* Self-starter capable of dealing with a variety of tasks in a fast
paced, multi-tasking environment.
* Must be proficient in English language to be able to read
documentation, communicate, and write.
* Ideal candidate will have keen eye for quality, is dependable,
and will work collaboratively within a team, and possess a positive
* Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Mathematics - Knowledge of basic arithmetic, algebra and/or
* Problem Solving - Recognizes problems and understands root cause
* The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
* This job requires the ability to stand for long periods.
* Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and you
must be able to move throughout the department/facility.
* Able to lift 50lbs.
* Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
* Very Competitive total compensation plans.
* A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive
employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
* Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
* 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all
employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train,
and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements
and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred
but not required at this time.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!