IT Business Analyst
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job Details:Client: PharmaceuticalTitle: IT Business
AnalystDuration: 6 months - High possible extensionLocation:
Billerica, MA; Onsite work Note:
- Oracle database knowledge is a PLUS
- Biosample InventoryDescription: In this role you will apply
your knowledge of information technologies and pharmaceutical R & D
data to provide impactful insights and solutions that support
business functions. Your main tasks will include performing
detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and
performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role,
you need have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to
explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. You will
collaborate on prototypes where appropriate to support definition
of business value drivers and needs. Clear and concise
communication with all partners (Scientists, IT, Vendors) and the
ability to build and maintain constructive relationships is a
critical success factor. Also need work in the lab environments to
directly support R & D data flow and processes.Deliverables:
- Performing requirements analysis. Development of user
requirement specifications and associated use cases.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to
cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with scientists, technicians, and managerial
- Performing user acceptance testing.Experience areas of
- Data integration, analysis, and visualizations across internal
& external sources.
- Deep understanding of drug discovery process, as well as data
from scientific experiments.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices.Who you
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific Discipline, Computer Science or
- 3+ years relevant experience Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in a Scientific Discipline, Computer Science,
or Mathematics a plus
- Strong project management experience.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization concepts.
- Knowledge and experience with Pharmaceutical R&D data and
- Experience organizing work packages across several IT
platforms.Kindest Regards,Avinash SharmaTalent Acquisition
SpecialistExperis CORE+100 Manpower Place - Milwaukee, WI
Keywords: Experis, Billerica , IT Business Analyst, Professions , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!