Desktop Support Technician - A+
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Take your career to the next level with . We offer jobs with
Fortune 1000 companies nationwide AND invest in your career
development through our generous, annual training contribution.
*** 4+ months with LONG TERM ONGOING extension based on performance
In order to deliver our exceptional services, we need a team of
dedicated and enthusiastic, hard-working, and customer
service-oriented technicians! Thats where you come in!
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be expected to deliver
exceptional customer service as the face of CompuCom. You will be
responsible for interacting and servicing our clients with any
technical problem they are experiencing. Be helpful, relatable, and
pleasant while diagnosing and fixing their problems.
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on
network infrastructure and internal desktop systems you make it
- Be helpful and understanding provide the support you would
- Customize the customer experience for every individual all
communication, instructions, and product knowledge to the level of
- Determine the most cost-effective repair to minimize customer
- Be proactive! Prepare reports for analysis of product failure
trends and service issues
- 2+ years of related experience, or AA degree, or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- A+ certification - Nice to have
- Windows and MAC os enviornment (MAC nice to have but not
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and
- Ability to transform technical IT language into terms everyone
- Relatable with customers and impeccable with
- Not intimidated by problems youve never seen before confidence
- Hungry to work hard and hungry to grow your career!
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be required.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at
this time. ** Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** , a division
of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in
Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions
to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For
more information, visit.
Keywords: eXcell, Billerica , Desktop Support Technician - A+, Professions , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!