Junior Treasury Analyst
Company: Bruker Corporation
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Bruker Corporation, headquartered in USA (MA), is enabling
innovation, productivity and customer success in life science
molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, and in
microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications. In recent
years, Bruker has also become a provider of high-performance
systems for cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics
and proteomics research, clinical microbiology, and for molecular
Today, worldwide more than 7,000 employees are working on this
permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents. Bruker
continues to build upon its extensive range of products and
solutions, its broad base of installed systems and a strong
reputation among its customers.
Bruker is quoted on the NASDAQ stock exchange (BRKR).
The Treasury function is responsible for global cash & investments,
risk management, debt & compliance and international bank
relationships. Within our Global Treasury Team, we have a new
opportunity based in Billerica MA for an enthusiastic Junior
Treasury Analyst to support global cash and liquidity management;
become heavily involved in cash management projects such as cash
pooling, global payments, and netting; and to participate in
foreign exchange and debt management.
* Support management of domestic cash and international cash
* Maintain the e-banking tools as an administrator and allocate
roles to users
* Participate in the management of the company s guarantees
* Analyze the company s foreign currency exposures, researching and
recommending strategies to minimize P & L impact.
* Monitor global debt requirements including external issuance,
interest payments, prepare compliance and coordinate/ track
intercompany issuance as needed to assure appropriate debt/equity
mix at subsidiaries.
* Prepare and maintain annual Other Income/Expense forecast in
conjunction with Financial Planning & Analysis Department
* Analyze monthly subsidiary cash forecasts, consolidating and
reporting 3-month projections and analyzing actuals to
* Provide support for ongoing SOX controls for FX and Debt.
* Support the preparation and submission of annual auditor requests
* Perform other duties as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting. Masters Degree in
Finance or related discipline preferred. CTP (or equivalent) a
* Minimum 3 years of Treasury-related professional work experience
in a complex multinational environment.
* Work experience within foreign exchange hedging and hedge
* Proven solid understanding of global cash management and banking
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite plus strong systems
skills including treasury workstations, bank cash management
systems, Fireapps or similar hedging tool, SAP and SAP BPC.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with
excellent presentation skills with ability to communicate treasury
concepts and strategies to Global Finance team members.
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate issues
from local, regional and corporate perspectives.
* Ability to work effectively in a global matrix environment builds
effective working relationships across the company at all
* Demonstrated willingness to jump in where needed as part of the
* Professional maturity with proven ability to support multiple
tasks in fast paced environment, work independently and
proactively, and collaborate within a team is critical for
* Strong understanding of systems, analytical tools, financial
modeling, and data management
* Intellectually curious with a focus on efficiency and continuous
* Proven flexibility with ability to prioritize and manage
differing time constraints
* U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
* Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for domestic
and international travel
* Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state
or governing location
* May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Billerica , Junior Treasury Analyst, Professions , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!