Company: High Octane Harley-Davidson
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Parts
AssociateDepartment: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PartsSupervisor: - - - - - - - - - - - - -Parts Manager -Summary
DescriptionProvide courteous, knowledgeable assistance to
customers; perform cashiering, stocking and other duties to promote
efficient functioning of department. Identify correct part numbers
specific to a motorcycle. Resolve difficult customer problems in a
courteous and professional manner.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service to external customers. -
- Meet customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and
follows up with customers. -
- Ensure full customer satisfaction without unnecessarily
referring customer to other staff members.
- Maintain friendly, helpful demeanor. -
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer
- Assist customers in locating merchandise, take special orders,
answer questions, and communicate policies on returns and
- Monitor for shoplifting. -
- Perform all cashiering functions in accordance with company
cash handling policies and procedures. -
- Check price tags for alterations. -
- Does not accept checks unless processed through cross
- Use appropriate verification procedures for credit card
- Keep sales floor neat, clean and fully-stocked. -
- Shelve new stock, inform buyers of fast- and slow-selling
stock, maintain thorough knowledge of inventory. -
- Ensure merchandise is attractively displayed. -
- Maintain cashiering desk/areas in a clean, organized fashion.
- Keep cashiering area well-stocked with necessary supplies, such
as shopping bags, credit card drafts, etc. -
- Assist with answering incoming calls and directing them to the
appropriate person or department. -
- Make tags for damaged merchandise, deliver daily to designated
- Comply with all company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or
- NoneQualifications & Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree or greater required.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience required, with 3-5 years
preferred; or the equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve. -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a
professional manner. -
- Knowledge of applicable laws/policies/principles/etc. -
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
Suite, along with general email/internet.
- Experience using various Google Drive applications to include
but not limited to Google Sheets and Google Docs a plus.
- Attention to detail. -
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Requires the use of both hands. -
- Frequently required to bend, climb, stoop, crouch, reach, and
lift 50lbs of material.
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
--- - - Requires the ability to balance and push an 800+lb
motorcycle. -Working Conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts. -
Keywords: High Octane Harley-Davidson, Billerica , Parts Associate, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...