Company: OSI Systems
Posted on: March 16, 2023
AS&E, an OSI Systems Company is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator, based out of Billerica, MA.
We are proud to be a trusted provider of advanced X-ray technologies for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities and critical infrastructure all over the world. Be a part of our mission to provide our customers with best-in-class cargo and vehicle screening systems and services so they can combat terrorism, trade fraud, drug and weapon smuggling, and illegal immigration.
This position is to support the North America territory and all its required duties for the Cargo Services Department. In this role the Coordinator will work to develop customer relationships while supporting the regions Service Engineers, and the regional Service Manager. Limited travel may be required once a year to visit Customers, building relationships with both customer and field team. Responsibilities are not limited to the above territory and may require support to other regions as necessary, and may include off hours support, to ensure coverage for the Cargo Service's team. In addition to internal and external support this role requires detail updates and processing on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to certify all financial obligations are met and completed.
* Handle all customer and Field Engineer inquiries regarding system repairs and support.
* Financials: Billing invoicing completion for all service or spares, inventory tracking (Toolbox), and vendor invoicing including tracking, coding and submittal to AP.
* Maintaining the maintenance schedule, scheduling with customers, FSE's, shipping consumables and ensuring contract obligations are met.
* Quoting (repairs, maintenance, disposals, & moves).
* Log and manage service requests weekly through to closure including proper tracking of entire open call list (approximately 80-120 records). Includes knowledge of contract and charge coding and review and understanding of all processes as described in the Coordinator Service Procedure Manual.
* Order parts for service and other shipments required by customer and field team, including knowledge and completion of international commercial invoicing.
* Set up of delivery of new system orders and installs
* Working closely with managers, sales, finance, logistics, buyers and planners; and other duties as assigned.
* Off hours support as required.
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company's Code of Ethics and Conduct.
* It is the responsibility of every AS&E employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
* Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
* Bachelor Degree or combined education/work experience
* Previous customer service experience, detailed oriented, proficiency w/Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel), Oracle experience a plus.
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Problem solving/conflict resolution skills
* Ability to multi task.
* Positive attitude
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
Please review our benefits here: Life at OSI
Company COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
To comply with applicable government requirements, all U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are entitled to and approved for a legal accommodation, in accordance with the Company's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
OSI Systems, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively "OSI") does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. If any person or entity, including a recruiter or agency, submits any information, including any resume or information regarding any potential candidate, without a signed agreement in place with OSI, OSI explicitly reserves the right to use such information, and pursue and/or hire such candidates, without any financial obligation to the person, recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited information or resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are considered and deemed to be the property of OSI.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran
EEO is the Law
Poster Link: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/22-088_EEOC_KnowYourRights_10_20.pdf
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
Keywords: OSI Systems, Billerica , Service Coordinator, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
here to apply!