AP Team Lead
Posted on: November 25, 2022
AP Team Lead
# of Openings
Full Time/Part Time
As one of the world's leading analytical instrumentation companies,
Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields
of research and development. All our systems and instruments are
designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market
and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We've been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50
years now. Today, worldwide almost 7,000 employees are working on
this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability and other protected characteristics. We are
expanding our Americas Regional Finance Team in Billerica
supporting activities across US entities of Bruker. If you are
ready to join a dynamic team, you will have a chance to interact
and work with people across the US and our Shared Service Center
while being part of a growing team of employees who are passionate
about health, innovation, integrity, and ethics.
New hybrid opportunity based in Billerica MA for an Accounts
Payable Lead to oversee the function for Bruker Regional Finance
US. This encompasses a wide variety of accounting and general
business tasks. The Accounts Payable Lead collaborates with
business partners and provides guidance to AP staff, while also
handling day to day business activities in accordance with the
organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Daily management of the Accounts
Payable staff with planning, directing and assign work assignments,
while providing mentorship and training.
- Approve and assist with the review and management of payment
processes, including wires, ACH, credit card and checks.
- Oversee and assist in the monthly inter/intra-company
reconciliation of invoice balances and provide the necessary
intercompany trade activity information to the Treasury department.
Coordinate intercompany payments.
- Accountable for the processing of time sensitive payments as
defined by Head of Americas Regional Finance.
- Escalation management supporting the business divisions and
entities resolving issues.
- Ensure compliance with AP internal controls.
- Collaborate with Shared Services Centers understanding
accountability and responsibility of each with Regional
- Propose accruals, identify areas of risk and assure proper
accounting of transactions.
- Assist with business process improvements, assist with the
system upgrades for efficiency
- Assist with the management and coordination of the company's
credit card and expense programs (CTA, P-card and T&E
- Maintain Concur expense reporting system and perform audit of
submitted expenses to ensure they are in accordance with company
- Collaborate with third party vendors supporting internal tools
and process in AP.
- Collect W9's and verifies tax IDs for vendors and generates
1099's for IRS reporting.
- Assist with escalations pertaining to master vendor records and
- Assist with the maintenance of vendor invoice files - paper or
- Assist with monthly, quarterly review and annual audits.
- Report on AP Aging and time to pay of multiple US
- Special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 7+ years' Accounts Payable work experience, including
recent management responsibility leading shared services a large
scale, multi-national work environment
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and financial
communication and presentation skills with advanced Microsoft Word
and Excel proficiency
- SAP and Concur expense management experience strongly preferred
along with multi-currency payment processes
- Detail oriented and demonstrated accuracy in working with
- Ability to handle large volume of processing and data
manipulation with advanced organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and
within a team oriented work setting
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of
individuals, both inside and outside the organization, in a
tactful, constructive, and professional manner
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and
build positive business relationships
- Highly self- motivated individual with a strong work ethic,
experience developing high performance teams within a global,
multi-cultural organization, and demonstrated excitement for new
challenges and opportunity
- Builds positive business relationships and maintains
relationships with all parties
- Operates at the highest level of business ethics, honesty, and
- Ability to maintain a valid passport with flexibility for
occasional overnight travel
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident status
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.Bruker
Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package
including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and
tuition assistance (as applicable). Bruker is a federal contractor
and subject to Executive Order 14042. Under Executive Order 14042,
all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with
limited exceptions for those employees who are unable to be
vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious
belief). You will need to provide proof of vaccination by
submitting a copy of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to
Bruker, or obtain a religious or medical exemption, as a condition
of employment. Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. Certain positions at Bruker require compliance
with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed
candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to
determine their eligibility in light of export control
Keywords: Bruker, Billerica , AP Team Lead, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!