Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Entegris is currently seeking a Global Manufacturing Systems
Engineer who will be responsible for implementing, administering
the manufacturing applications such as SPC, MES and OEE. The scope
of the program is to use these applications to monitor and control
our process, product and equipment. An example is the application
of the SPC software from incoming materials through all steps in
production to final product and includes all measurements and
Certificates of Analysis. The individual will have a good
understanding of the Entegris processes and available tools to
optimize administration and productivity.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with process, quality and control engineers, IT,
camLine vendor and /or outside resources to determine technical
solutions and/or applications to meet the identified
- Support users to solve software issues such as missing data or
incorrect data in system database, Suppliers COA upload failures,
Supplier and Customer CofA generation failures, CofA template
- Ensure instruments and machines are communicating with software
and data is available in system database.
- Work closely with users on the appropriateness of the process
control charts and evaluate the maturity of the charts and drive
towards higher maturity level on a periodical basis. Example:
assist/advise in setting up charts, make changes or update charts
- Support software and hardware new installation or upgrades.
Example: rolling out new camLine versions or replacing camLine
- Perform integration and testing for equipment or process
interfaces, CofA from suppliers and CofA to Customers.
- Maintain and updates documents related to manufacturing systems
- Educate users of the software tools and conduct training for
SPC, SQM, CQM, Pulse, MES, eCAP, Stargate and other related
- Experience as an engineer or software administrator, preferably
in the semiconductor industry.
- BS Degree required.
- Knowledge on camLine software, SPC, SQL and familiar with OPC
- Flexibility and calm under pressure, and has a creative
approach to solving problems.
- Strong communication skills. What we offer: Our total rewards
package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're
looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your
wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge! At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.Entegris strongly encourages
all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At
Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at
Keywords: Entegris, Billerica , Manufacturing Systems Engineer, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!