Senior Quality Training Specialist
Company: EPM Scientific
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Senior Quality Training SpecialistHybridMassachusetts An
industry leading life sciences organization is seeking a Senior
Quality Training Specialist to come and join their growing team!
This individual will be responsible for the training throughout the
Quality department at this site.Summary: This role will have
responsibility for corporate training program, including the
development, delivery, administration, and continuous improvement
of training materials, requirements, and curricula. This position
is also responsible for providing first-line user support and
ensuring that the Learning Management Process is aligned with
company policies and regulatory requirements.Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, facilitates and/or delivers general site and
technical training content (including cGxP training), including
instructional tools, hands-on exercises, and exams. Evaluates
training needs and participates in the acquisition or development
of training materials.
- Routinely deliver various cGMP training sessions (in-person or
virtual) for new and existing employees, focusing on specific SOPs,
equipment, change controls and documentation for at cause issues or
part of on-going training.
- Assesses need for training requirements on new documents and
collaborates with document owner(s) to implement
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience as a trainer in
pharma/biotech manufacturing, or similar regulated
- Demonstrated proficiency in the administration / management of
electronic Learning Management Systems, with prior experience as
business owner / administrator.
- Proficient in the use of MS suite of applications including
Visio and Teams.
- Non-routine scheduled work may be required on evenings and/or
weekends to address training of 2nd and 3rd shift personnel.Apply
NOW before it's too late!
Keywords: EPM Scientific, Billerica , Senior Quality Training Specialist, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!