Global Regulatory Compliance Officer
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around
our core PACE values:
People AccountabilityCreativity Excellence The Role
As Entegris is rapidly expanding its global footprint and product
portfolio and the regulatory landscape is constantly evolving, we
are seeking an experienced candidate to join our team as Global
Regulatory Compliance Officer within the Regulatory Compliance
Center of Excellence. This role will report to the Sr. Director of
Trade Compliance and Strategic Initiatives and will be responsible
for enhancing and aligning processes and tools used throughout the
company for regulatory compliance oversight. The primary
responsibility for this role will be to develop, deploy, and
sustain regulatory management programs and tools to minimize
potential regulatory compliance risk for the company. The ideal
candidate for this role has experience in regulatory program
management and thrives in developing a broad network of
cross-functional business relationships and programs. The ideal
candidate will have the opportunity to work across various business
units including the dynamic semiconductor and life sciences markets
and join a highly motivated global team. This role will support the
broad spectrum of product regulations that are encompassed within
the Entegris enterprise including National Security, Product
Stewardship, and Life Sciences. You will work with the team members
who are directly responsible for the compliance in each area to
develop a center of excellence for regulatory compliance. This will
include aligning systems and tools that ensure efficient and
sustained results. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate
both a broad regulatory knowledge and strong cross-functional and
enterprise-wide leadership as you guide the team to implement and
enhance processes and tools. This position will ideally be located
at Entegris' headquarters in Billerica, Massachusetts.
The opportunity to work in one of our key hubs in the Minnesota or
Texas locations or remotely may also be considered for candidates
that are stellar fits!
In this role you will:
- Build strong relationships with regulatory experts and business
partners supporting product regulatory compliance throughout the
- Provide the company with a central resource who has conceptual
knowledge of the regulations impacting Entegris' portfolio and can
guide product development, engineers and operations teams to
appropriate experts for support on regulatory questions and in
development of appropriate regulatory management programs.
- Prioritize, develop, document, train and sustain new or
modified regulatory management programs.
- Assess strengths and efficiency of current programs and
implement appropriate continuous improvement activities.
- Lead committees of experts to set direction and enable best
practice and aligned approaches to regulatory oversight.
- Support internal regulatory experts in research of regulation
changes and implications and facilitate preparation of dossiers
capturing the extent and outcome of the research on various
- Provide training on programs and tools, coordinate periodic
assessments and audits to ensure program sustainability.
- Ensure external certifications/permits supporting product
regulations are monitored/tracked and that recordkeeping
requirements are met.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Ability and experience shaping a company's global regulatory
management portfolio in collaboration with business partners and
regulatory experts throughout the company.
- Ability to lead and influence with tenacity and humility, a
strong team player with the ability to effectively engage and
manage a wide array of internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence
across functions to efficiently support the long-term programs
needed at Entegris.
- The capability to quickly understand complex regulations,
identify appropriate business solutions, and drive successful
interactions with internal and external partners.
- A dedicated inclination for learning, collaborating, and
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be
detail-oriented while also understanding and implementing
- Minimum five years progressive experience in regulatory program
management. 8+ Years preferred
- A bachelor's degree is required, one in a regulatory area is
Your success will be measured by:
- Effectiveness of support provided for regulatory
- The capacity to leverage, influence and collaborate with key
stakeholders and experts to support regulatory management
- Identification and prioritization of continuous improvement
opportunities and proficiency of implementing improvement
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and programs
in various phases of development
- Openness to all ideas and ability to synthesize input for
creative and successful problem-solving
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of and ability to
capture knowledge critical for future organizational success;
ability to utilize past experiences to inform and improve future
projects and programs.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status. Entegris strongly
encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not
Keywords: Entegris, Billerica , Global Regulatory Compliance Officer, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!