Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
ExcellenceThe Role:The Manufacturing operator position is
responsible for operating and maintaining equipment and operation
of machines through various tasks such as Making a Mix, Casting,
Extraction, Annealing, inspecting, trimming, testing, and packaging
membrane products. Completes other duties as assigned.In this role
- Include some or all of the following. Other duties may be
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when
necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established
specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures
highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris
quality system, ISO and/or other standards.
- Performs various operations on the product line in accordance
with the work orders and process record instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e.
Production Reports, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP
Transactions etc.). Completes hour by hour sheets on manufacturing
processes as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer
satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and
product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous
improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates
actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen
- Perform setup and adjustments according to work instruction
- Accurately follow all Standard Operating Procedure.
- Operate and verify the performance of equipment and make
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Use of metrology equipment ( Scales, calipers---) and basic
- Use of computer programs, excel and other data entry
- Assist with inventory and cycle count.
- Prioritize work in accordance with lead/supervisor
- Keep work area clean and organized. Following all 6S
- May provide direction to lower level operators.
- Needs to be flexible with work hours. This is a 2 shift 5 day a
week operation and each shift is an 8 hour Shift. Shifts may change
in the furture to a 24 hour 7 day a week Operation requiring you to
work 12 hour shifts. Management will notify in advance of this
- You may be required to work overtime or to work additional
hours because of the needs within the department.
- Monitor equipment and production to increase production and
- Assist staff with preparation and production, including
training and explaining technical concepts.
- Understand and apply safety and quality guidelines, meeting all
- Move products, supplies and inventory to support
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- May provide direction to lower level operators.
- Must be able to read write and communicate in EnglishTraits we
believe make a strong candidate:To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office), basic math and
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with lead/supervisor and
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Works on assignments that are in an environment where judgment
is required in resolving problems and making routine
- Ability to work on a team.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Adhere to attendance policies.Physical Demands:The physical
demands described are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
- This job requires the ability to stand for long periods.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
and you must be able to move throughout the
- Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Required to move raw material chemicals and waste using pallet
jack and or drum dolly.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
focus.Work Environment:The work environment characteristics
described are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job.
- This is a manufacturing environment. It involves exposure to
moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock and moderate to
high noise levels.
- Individuals may be required to wear Safety Glasses, Nitrile
Gloves and a Lab coat for long periods at a time. Some areas may
require full gowing due to a cleanroom environment.What we
offer::Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a
paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your
health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help
you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all
employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train,
and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements
and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Packaging Operator, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!