Company: Nova Biomedical
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Nova's Point of Care Meters group is looking for an enthusiastic
candidate to join the Nova Billerica team.Key Objectives:
- Gen 1.75/1.86 meter manufacturing: assemble and test low
complexity electro-mechanical devices.
- Assembly: securing components with screws, making cable
connections (FFC and standard), using adhesives in tight
- Equipment: small hand tools, overhead torque drivers, UV curing
equipment, adhesive dispensers, press fixtures, plasma etch
- Testing: working with Windows applications to test devices,
interpreting work orders to set up the Line for testing, filling
- Read and follow procedures for assembly and test.
- Work within group and with management to generate and enact
continuous improvement initiatives.Essential Responsibilities are:
- The ability to read, follow, and explain the procedures being
- The ability to use a variety of hand tools and modest
- A good understanding of quality control and the ability to
- The ability to communicate effectively with supervision and
- Able to understand and complete paperwork correctly.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.The successful
candidate will have the following Skills:
- General mechanical aptitude.
- Manual dexterity for moderately fine adhesive dispensing.
- The ability to stand or sit while working for extended
- High School diploma or equivalent. More than 1 year of relevant
manufacturing or production experience.The hours are Monday through
Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.Highlights of benefits offered to Nova
Biomedical employees include Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan,
Delta dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with a company
match after 1 years.
Keywords: Nova Biomedical, Billerica , Assembler, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!