Senior Talent Acquistion Advisor
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Job Title Senior Talent Acquistion Advisor Job Family Job
Description Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC is a manufacturer of heavy-duty,
zero-emissions hydrogen fuel cell stacks and engines for mobility
applications. With facilities located in the U.S. and Europe,
Nuvera provides clean, safe, and efficient products designed to
meet the rigorous needs of industrial vehicles and other
transportation markets. Nuvera is a subsidiary of Hyster-Yale
Group, Inc., which designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and
services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts
marketed globally primarily under the Hyster-- and Yale-- brand
names. Hyster-Yale Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale
Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in
Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 7,600 people worldwide. We
are seeking a Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our team. The
Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor will help guide, create, and carry
out Talent Acquisition Programs that benefit all Nuvera locations.
A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision,
business understanding, and personal organization is required. This
position will partner with the Human Resources team to execute
staffing strategies, enhance the company's visibility/reputation in
key recruiting channels and help to establish the Company as an
Employer of Choice. This person will be responsible for sourcing,
interviewing and referring applicants for hourly and salaried
positions throughout Nuvera, while filling open positions as
quickly and economically as possible. Essential Job
Responsibilities: Full Life Cycle Recruitment and Position
- Work with managers to assess hiring needs for full, part-time,
and temporary resources.
- Review and update job descriptions as necessary, create
requisitions and develop external postings that are attractive to
- Source, evaluate, and recommend high-quality candidates who
meet the skills and requirements of the position. Schedule
interviews with candidates, hiring managers, and/or interview
- Maintain internal applicant tracking system to log all
- Work with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to develop offer proposals
and close candidates on offers.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with policies regarding both
internal and external hires. Career Fair and Early Career Pipeline
- In collaboration with HR team members, research and recommend
college fairs, diversity and inclusion events, and other career
fairs that best meet Company and Department objectives.
- Assist with organization of career fairs. Provide training to
company representatives to ensure compliance in the process.
Analyze results and recommend improvements.
- Oversee Early Career Pipeline Development programs
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical,
diversity, professional associations, and campus administration to
help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent
- Partner with leadership and Business area teams to support the
candidate experience from engagement through on-boarding, with a
focus on sourcing and talent identification. Assessments,
Reporting, Continuous Improvement:
- Manage pre-hire assessment process with candidates, provide
appropriate feedback and reporting to hiring manager and internal
candidates, ensure documentation such as FAQs and user guides are
kept up to date.
- Responsible for weekly reporting of candidate and requisition
activity, and provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Research and recommend new methods and resources to increase
overall pipeline. Identify areas where process can be improved for
customer and candidate experience, as well as compliance. Required
Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted): Educational Background
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or
related field Previous Work Experience
- 2-4 years talent acquisition or related HR experience
- 5-7 years' experience in lieu of degree
- Previous experience in a high -tech or manufacturing company is
- Previous experience sourcing cold candidate leads is
- Marketing or social media strategy experience preferred Special
Skills, Experience and Abilities
- Knowledge of/familiarity with applicable employment laws
pertaining to employment/interviewing/hiring (EEO, AA, ADA,
- Experienced in internet based searches to include job boards,
internet data mining, and social media. Technical competency with
recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and candidate
- Experience working with applicant tracking system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to
read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers,
and the general public.
- Technical competency with recruiting including sourcing,
interviewing and candidate assessment. Near-and long-term
recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal
organization is required.
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a
fast-paced environment. Must be organized, detail oriented and able
to efficiently handle multiple tasks. Results oriented; excellent
follow through skills. Must be able to self-direct, problem solve,
prioritize tasks based on demand, and possess business acumen.
Physical requirements/Work environment Office Environment Travel
Required The position may require travel up to 20% to career fair
venues and other recruitment/training opportunities Nuvera Fuel
Cells, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans/Disabled and
other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Nuvera
participates in e-Verify. Job ID 1459 Employment Type Full time
Work Hours 40 Travel Required Primary Location Nuvera US Billerica,
MA Address 129 Concord Road Building 1 Zip Code 01821 Field-Based
No Relocation Assistance Available No We are an equal opportunity
employer with an excellent benefit package including medical,
dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Keywords: Nuvera, Billerica , Senior Talent Acquistion Advisor, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!