Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
Entegris is looking to identify a Recruiter to join our
The focus of this position will be on Operations & R&D
positions across multiple Entegris sites but will be expected to be
a utility-player and work on all job types during high business
demands. Recruiter shall hunt for passive talent for the
organization. We are looking for an individual that has proven
success and a passion in developing sourcing and recruiting
strategies to drive the business through high quality hires. You
will collaborate with hiring managers, Human Resources, Talent
Acquisition Managers to help grow, identify, attract and hire the
very best candidates. This role is critical to our success and
In this role you will
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting within a
- Proven ability to partner with hiring managers to find the
right talent in a timely manner;
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (icims) and web-based
- Develop sourcing strategies to insure a consistent flow of
- Review applications and coordinate interviews/screens;
- Strong communication skills - regular communication and
progress updates to the HR team/hiring managers, constructing and
sending recruiting emails;
- Coordinating with hiring managers/ Recruiters to determine
- Identify candidates with the appropriate skills and knowledge
for open & future jobs using various recruiting and sourcing
- Proactively, search on traditional and non-traditional data
sources such as: job boards, internal databases, search engines,
social media, web mining and referrals, etc.;
- Maintains strong knowledge of search techniques and sourcing
- Participate in ad hoc projects;
- Ability to assess available candidate pools and provide
feedback to hiring managers based on market conditions.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Strong sourcing/hunting and recruiting experience in a
- Bachelor's degree in similar field preferred;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial
- Prior corporate recruiting experience required;
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of chemical, plastics, or semiconductor industries a
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!