Project Manager- Quality
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
- Our team is looking to meet a senior quality engineer ready to
lead strategic change across our global organization, helping us
move to the quality organization of the future. With the fast pace
of innovations and expansion in the semiconductor industry and
increasing customer expectations, you must be able to develop
adaptive, model-based methods to improve the use of our data,
leading to process efficiency, predictability, improved capability,
and increased internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Our ideal engineer and leader can look forward to working with
a talented multi-disciplined international team to manage multiple
complex projects. We expect that you will collaborate, share, and
be ready to learn in a team that partners closely with its
In this role you will
- Be a leader in advancing the Entegris Way quality mindset. With
ever increasing automation this includes developing new and
innovative ways for the team to utilize data to quickly identify
areas for improvement and to better support our customers' needs
for the future.
- Working across the division, the successful candidate will find
solutions to complex problems, enhancing our fully data-drive,
risk-based thinking culture and dramatically improving efficiency
and proactive initiatives
- Work will include multiple quality projects where analysis
requires in-depth evaluation of factors. Exercise judgement in
selecting methods, techniques, and valuation criteria for obtaining
- Take responsibility for quality activities that include
matching processes globally, customer change management,
acquisition integration, and optimization of business practices.
You will validate and qualify changes, lead customer complaint
resolutions, and develop continual improvements of our products and
- Work both independently and on a team. Lead with influence
across a multi-disciplined international team to achieve
transformational strategic quality initiatives
- Be ready to learn. Entegris is committed to continual learning.
This position includes the opportunity to complete comprehensive
statistical toolset training and offers a range of career
development opportunities that allow for international leadership
exposure and influence up to the executive level.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- An appetite to investigate the seemingly impossible and make a
compelling case to move your vision forward
- Loves customer interaction (internal and external) with the
ability to interpret customer challenges into solutions only
Entegris can provide
- A collaborative leader that inspires cross-functional teams,
prioritizing and driving for execution
- Can take on assignments with broad objectives where guidance is
provided on critical issues only
- Demonstrated application of risk-based thinking and root cause
- Minimally a bachelor's degree in engineering or related
- Minimally 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing
environment with a significant amount of that time successfully
leading quality related initiatives
Your success will be measured by
- Achieving the best possible outcome with integrity and
collaborative leadership, building a cohesive team
- Taking responsibility for self and team and delivering to
commitments. Focusing on team success and assuming accountability
for team results.
- Naturally using common toolsets/resources to get things done.
Open to trying new methods.
- Creating new solutions and inspiring others. Establishing a
track record of success.
- Executing consistently and finding ways to add new value.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Project Manager- Quality, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!