Company: YRC Worldwide
Posted on: June 9, 2021
New Penn, one of the fastest growing regional LTL transportation
providers, is a team-oriented company looking for a Straight Truck
Driver to safely and efficiently operate motor vehicles. Drivers
will load and/or unload freight at various locations and under
varied conditions; therefore excellent customer service must be
maintained while representing Reddaway. To those who accept our
challenge, we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- 401k Plan*
- Excellent Benefits Program with no benefit premium cost for
- More Time At Home
- Respected Company with Longevity
- Team Oriented Work Environment
- Great Training
- Safe Driving Awards
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements safe and efficient operating procedures while
meeting established schedules.
- Efficiently load and/or unload freight using proper freight
- Take responsibility of and secure the equipment and/or
- Receive and verify dispatch instructions properly.
- Complete daily log when required and all other necessary
- Able to safely install tire chains and fuel equipment.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspection of equipment.
- Maintain and update driving and safety skills.
- Perform duties in a manner that promotes superior customer
service within Reddaway and the industry.
- Communicate with supervision to receive instructions, report
delays or safety hazards, and report accidents involving the driver
or Company equipment.
- Drive trucks with a swept cargo box and clean windows and
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you
and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Must be age 21 or older.
- Must possess at minimum a valid Non-Commercial Personal Driver
- Must have a current Motor Vehicle Report that represents a
history of safe and competent driving.
- Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T.
Hours of Service Regulations on various shifts/days of the week,
while maintaining outstanding safety and attendance.
- Must pass an employment record, criminal background check, drug
screen, physical performance test, driving test on company
- Must be medically qualified to operate in interstate
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Must accurately and efficiently perform mathematical
calculations necessary to do the work.
- Must meet all requirements of Sections 391 and 383 of the
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, are an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: YRC Worldwide, Billerica , Non-CDL Driver, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!