Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Executive Director in a Brightview Senoir Living community
embraces the vision, the mission and the vibrancy of our
organization and leads a team in creating and maintaining a vibrant
and engaging living environment for Brightview residents... and
they make it a great place to work for associates!
Due to our Executive Director transferring to a new role within
the Brightview family, we are seeking an Executive Director at
Brightview Concord River in Billerica, MA. Located right on Concord
Road in Billerica, this quaint community offers personalized
Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
As the Executive Director at a Brightview, you will work in an
entrepreneurial environment and be empowered to lead your community
with creativity and independence. You will oversee day to day
business operations to ensure exceptional quality and service,
sustained resident satisfaction and associate engagement,
operational efficiency, and strong financial results. Directors of
each functional discipline will report directly to you and together
you will lead the team of associates across the community.
As the Executive Director, you'll be involved in every facet of
the operation - Hospitality, Health Services, Dining, Programming,
Sales, Maintenance, and the Business Office. You'll have the
opportunity to truly make your mark while making a difference in
the lives of both residents and associates.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or equivalent
- Demonstrated, successful operations experience specific to
independent, assisted, Alzheimer's communities or related
- Three plus years management experience in similar
- Proficient in MS Office products, internet and industry
specific software programs for marketing, payroll, and accounts
- Meet state licensing requirements (where applicable).
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and a
- Strong MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
Brightview Senior Living is a privately held company based in
Baltimore, Maryland and we have been in business for more than 30
years. For more information on Brightview, please visit our
website: www.brightviewseniorliving.com, or our LinkedIn Page:
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Billerica , Executive Director, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!