Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
You have cared for others most of your life and decided to make
a career out of your natural talent.
Do you gain great satisfaction from your ability to calm others
and triage a situation or ailment?
If this sounds like you - then you have found the best employer
who will appreciate your work!
What you will get to do as a Wellness Nurse at Brightview?
- Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance,
support and companionship.
- Administer or assist with medication for residents according to
the Resident Care Plan.
- Engage residents while checking on their wellbeing and
communicate changes in condition or Care Plan.
- Inspire your team and collaborate with the Health Services
Director in assessing and documenting resident assessmets at state
or Brightview specified intervals.
Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- A graduate of a state approved school of nursing.
- A current state license as a Registered or Practical/Vocation
- Minimum of one year of experience in assisted living, hospice,
home health, acute or long-term care environment.
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse,
LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LVN
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Billerica , Nurse, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!