Company: Baker Hughes Company
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Quality Inspector in
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming
specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and
rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs,
summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating
instructions and calibration requirements, and calling for
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures, and complying with legal
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of relevant experience. Relevant experience includes,
but is not limited to, the following: Experience in inspection,
experience reading and understanding manufacturer's specifications
on equipment, reading and understanding technical drawings, and
excellent oral and written skills
- Knowledge of geometric tolerancing
- Knowledge of Adobe program
- Preference in some inspection licenses (ASQC mechanical
inspector, molding inspection, welding inspection).
- Mechanical background (worked with power tools, machine shop,
Keywords: Baker Hughes Company, Billerica , Quality Inspector, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!