Company: Lantheus Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Staff Accountant will join Lantheus as a key member of the
Accounting team. In collaboration with management, the Staff
Accountant will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of
the month end close and consolidation, maintain accountability for
specific areas in Accounting e.g., ERP Systems, General Ledger,
Audit, Compliance, and assist in the development and implementation
of financial policies, procedures and controls, and new
systems/projects across the organization.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting
systems and processes: journal entries, General Ledger, Cash, Fixed
Assets, Prepaids, Accounts Payable, Accruals, etc.
- Prepares cash analysis and applicable manual entries and
performs month-end cash reconciliations; Coordinates with Account
Payables, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and other internal and
external contacts to review transactions and address proper
accounting and resolve any variances.
- Prepares the prepaid analysis for insurance and other expenses,
reconciliation and posting of manual adjusting entries.
- Reconcile balance sheet and applicable income statement
accounts with supporting documentation for assigned areas of
- Assist in the setup and/ or maintenance of processes,
procedures and controls that properly capture, track and report
financial results, in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley, U.S. GAAP and
- Effectively business partner and collaborate with cross
functional teams and all members of our Accounting & Finance team
(domestic and international).
- Assist in setup, maintenance and continuous improvement of the
Company's ERP systems.
- Assist in ERP transactional processing, data management
activities, business intelligence analysis, capabilities and
reporting, and other systems utilized by the Accounting & Finance
- Interpret reports and records for managers/stakeholders.
- Conducts month end balance sheet and income statement variance
- Provide requested documentation to auditors (internal and
external) and respond to questions timely.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
for responsible areas of the balance sheet and applicable income
- Focus on continuous improvement in areas of responsibility to
drive transition to "best in class" finance organization.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently to meet
deadlines, or as a team member.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly
and concisely both verbally and in writing to all levels within the
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation, with a personal
commitment to meeting deadlines.
- High energy and ability to work well with all levels of
management with consistent enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good
safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of
protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct
safety & environmental hazards.
- Actively demonstrates the Lantheus values of accountability,
quality, efficiency, customer service, collaboration and
- BA/BS degree in Accounting; CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 1-3 years accounting experience; recent public accounting
- Working knowledge of manual and automated accounting and
- Public company experience is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical working knowledge of
U.S. GAAP and SEC accounting/reporting rules.
Keywords: Lantheus Holdings, Inc., Billerica , Staff Accountant, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!