Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
The Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for
maintenance, calibration and repair of production equipment in a
cleanroom environment following established procedures for the Life
In this role you will
- Perform critical daily equipment setup activities to a high and
consistent standard such as key component refurbishment, rebuilds,
installation and alignment.
- Install production equipment and support equipment
modifications, R&D transfers to production and manufacturing
- Perform preventive and break/fix maintenance on product
- Ensure safety, compliance, quality and cost efficiency of all
- Troubleshoot technical problems and ensure root-cause is
identified and corrective actions considered for implementation
follow proper change control process.
- Create and maintain equipment records and documentation
- Process maintenance work order request through SAP PM
- Effectively communicate work progress and current status with
manager and production team daily.
- Support development and improvement of standard operating
- Primarily a 1st Shift position but expected to respond to
emergency calls as needed and adjust work times as required by
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, creative,
results-driven, team-centric environment.
- Dedication to achieving results and continuous improvement
- Minimum 3 years of equipment maintenance experience in
- Associates Degree, or 2-year technical degree in Industrial,
Mechanical, Electrical or related discipline or equivalent work
- Ability to use mechanical and electrical drawings
- Experience working in a cleanroom and biopharmaceutical
environment is a plus
- SAP PM knowledge is desirable but not necessary
- Ability to perform job tasks, including lifting, using ladders,
and climbing stairways
Your success will be measured by
Your ability to work with others, being innovative and striving
to be your best!
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Maintenance Technician, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!