Applications Specialist (Electrical)
Company: Mettler Toledo
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
METTLER TOLEDO Thornton is a leading supplier for on-line liquid
process measurement solutions for pure and ultrapure water
Thornton's innovative analytical measurement solutions provide
monitoring and control capabilities to customers in the
Pharmaceutical, Microelectronics, and Power generation
- Work as part of a highly effective, technically competent
applications support team.
- You will become knowledgeable about Thornton liquid analytics
products, functionality, applications and customers specifically in
pure and ultrapure water measurement within the pharmaceutical,
microelectronics and power industries.
- You will provide phone and email support by answering technical
and application questions from global Mettler-Toledo Marketing
Organizations, OEM and end-user customers.
- You will track, document and address customer issues until
- You may travel to customer sites to provide assistance,
training and/or technical support.
- Troubleshoot application issues by simulating them
- Work closely with Product Marketing and R&D personnel to
duplicate and/or simulate new and/or challenging field
- You will take ownership of field issues and work closely with
other departments to resolve them and communicate resolution of
issues to all parties involved.
- Provide product and applications support to global
Mettler-Toledo Marketing Organizations, OEM and end-user
- Work closely with Thornton Product Management and R&D to
resolve customer issues and to duplicate customer complaints
- You will have the opportunity to participate in product
development teams representing Product Marketing in helping to
define new products and also to work with R&D to resolve
- Work with Sales and Marketing to communicate new product ideas
and/or other opportunities.
- You will be able to contribute to technical writing of product
manuals, user guides, etc. and participate in product improvement
- Provide product and applications education and training (in
person and virtual) to internal teams and global sales, service and
applications support colleagues.
What You Need to Succeed
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
- Three to five years of previous technical, customer service, or
- Working knowledge of analytical sensor measurement
- Self-motivated and self-starting individual who can work with
- Has an inquisitive nature and is willing to explore and
investigate issues until they are resolved.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Strong
- Thorough proficiency of SharePoint, ERP (SAP), Sales/Service
Logics or CRM a plus.
- Global travel is a possibility (10%)
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings
plan with company matching - all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other
perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave policies
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible
spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance,
business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and
domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision,
quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment
to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in
important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's
laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We
manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure,
and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced,
packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for
scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and
consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
No matter how far human kind goes to explore new frontiers,
Mettler Toledo is there to help make it happen.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We give consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you'd
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any
and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely
where you belong.
Job Reference #
Keywords: Mettler Toledo, Billerica , Applications Specialist (Electrical), Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!