Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Company: Omni Design Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer focusing on high-performance
analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters. The successful
candidate in this role will design high performance transistor
level circuits starting from initial specification, through design
and layout supervision, silicon evaluation and characterization to
final product introduction to market.
We are looking for trailblazers ...
- 2+ years of experience in high-performance analog or
mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS processes
- Familiarity with high-speed, high-resolution analog-to-digital
(ADC) or digital-to-analog (DAC) data converter design and building
block circuits such as bandgap reference, op-amp, comparators,
oscillators, DLL, PLL etc.
- Must have experience with evaluating silicon on bench and
familiarity with standard lab equipment
- Strong intuitive and analytical understanding of
transistor-level circuit design including noise and mismatch
- Experience with analog and digital behavioral modeling
- Familiar with Cadence schematic capture, virtuoso, Spectre
and/or HSPICE circuit simulation tools
- Must be familiar with layout parasitic extraction tools and
layout dependent impairments in advanced CMOS processes
- Must be able to work independently, create and adhere to
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
with an ability to work with teams spread across geographic
- Should be able to seek help proactively
We strongly believe that the pace of the ongoing hardware
revolution will be greatly accelerated by Omni Designs IP cores and
the rapidly emerging semiconductor embedded design business
At Omni Design, we have created an exciting environment with
amazing talent across multiple disciplines.We like self-motivated
individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership
qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, and we reward
excellence.We are looking for trailblazers to bring Omni Designs
vision to fruition.
If you are interested in making an impact as part of a young,
fast growing, cutting edge technology company, please reach out to
Omni Design is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent
compensation. We seek individuals that share our high standards and
commitment to excellence.
Keywords: Omni Design Technologies, Inc., Billerica , Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer, Other , billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!