Senior IC Layout Mask Designer
Company: Omni Design Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Senior layout designer will be responsible for leading our
layout activity for high performance analog cores such as
analog-to-digital converters, PLL, transceivers etc.
Responsibilities include leading IC layout of cutting edge high
performance, high speed CMOS integrated circuits in foundry CMOS
process nodes in 7nm, 16nm, 28nm, 40nm and 65nm following best
practices from the industry. This person will be responsible for
establishing the layout procedures and practices within the company
while helping to build up the layout team. The person will work in
the Billerica, MA office. Job requirements include the following
We are looking for trailblazers ...
- Thorough knowledge of industry standard EDA tools from Cadence,
Mentor and Synopsys.
- Must be able to set up LVS, DRC, ERC environments and debug
verification issues using Cadence and Mentor tools.
- Experience with layout of high performance analog blocks such
as analog to digital converters, references, digital to analog
converters, PLL etc. desired.
- Experience with floor planning, block level routing and top
level chip assembly.
- Knowledge of high performance analog layout techniques such as
common centroid layout, shielding, use of dummy devices, thermal
aware layout with consideration for electromigration.
- Demonstrated experience with analog layout for silicon chips in
- Experience with deep sub-micron design in foundry CMOS nodes
28nm and below preferred.
- Experience working with distributed design teams a plus.
- Knowledge of skill code an layout automation a plus.
- Self starter with the ability to define and adhere to a
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication
- 10+ years experience in high performance analog layout in
advanced CMOS process.
We strongly believe that the pace of the ongoing hardware
revolution will be greatly accelerated by Omni Designs IP cores and
the rapidly emerging semiconductor embedded design business
At Omni Design, we have created an exciting environment with
amazing talent across multiple disciplines.We like self-motivated
individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership
qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, and we reward
excellence.We are looking for trailblazers to bring Omni Designs
vision to fruition.
If you are interested in making an impact as part of a young,
fast growing, cutting edge technology company, please reach out to
Omni Design is an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent
compensation. We seek individuals that share our high standards and
commitment to excellence.
Keywords: Omni Design Technologies, Inc., Billerica , Senior IC Layout Mask Designer, Other , billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!