Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
Entegris is currently seeking a R&D Technician to join its
Analytical & Metrology team in Billerica, MA.
This role will responsible for performing analysis to support
membrane R&D and new liquid filtration and purification
products development in the Micro-contamination Control (MC)
Division of Entegris. The role will involve wet chemistry and
operating several analytical techniques like ICP-MS, GCMS, LCMS,
The ideal candidate will be results oriented and an excellent
team player, with knowledge of general lab instrument operations
and safe handling/disposal of chemicals.
In this role you will
- Execute laboratory testing according to standard operating
procedures (SOPs), make observations and interpret findings
- Write technical reports and communicate testing status/results
verbally and in writing.
- Drive for continuous improvement of existing testing
- Maintain lab supplies, equipment, and instruments.
- Support senior level scientists on new method development and
- Continuous training on various analytical techniques and
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Associate degree or Bachelor in a scientific field;
- General lab instrument operations and maintenance experience
(ICP-MS, GCMS, LCMS preferred);
- 1-2 years of related experience or training preferred;
- Basic computer knowledge, including MS office.
- Knowledge of proper safe handling/disposal of chemicals and
ability to maintain a clean and safe workspace;
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced dynamic and collaborative
- Detail orientated, able to record/analyze quantitative data and
make qualitative observations where required.
Your success will be measured by
- Tests and analyzes R&D samples, new products, and
in-process samples when needed and in timely manner;
- Good communication and coordination abilities and presentation
- Uses proper controls for analytical instrumentation, validates
and verifies data and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in
- Strong independent operation skills and ability to complete lab
- Self-motivated, curious and creative problem solver.
- Ability to learn and become proficient at several analytical
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.