Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote Position)
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will manage all recruiting
initiatives for business units along with managing a team of
high-performing Recruiters who manage full lifecycle recruiting for
each of their focus areas. Building strong partnerships with key
leaders in each business is imperative for success. Accomplishment
of goals should be met through collaboration with the senior
leadership team, hiring managers, and HRBPs. You should be a
player/coach and have the desire to win by achieving business
objectives through the hiring of key talent across the
In this role you will
- Leading and driving Entegris' recruitment and hiring for
various business units. The talent team's long-term mission is to
build a core competency in hiring that provides a sustainable
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with the
executive and senior leadership teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the team's dynamics within the
larger HR team, and continue to coach, grow and develop each of
their skill sets and provide opportunities for growth and
- Establishing processes to support the development of robust
candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for critical R&D
and operations openings both at the exempt and non-exempt
- Overseeing the service delivery of full life cycle recruiting
with an emphasis on process excellence and a great candidate
- Fostering effective working relationships with other members of
the Talent Acquisition team to support the accomplishment of
recruiting goals. Champion sourcing best practices talent
acquisition function and proactively identify opportunities to
strengthen sourcing methods.
- Maintain a cadence of communications with hiring progress with
Leadership teams including bi-weekly reports, analysis, etc., and
monitor track KPI's.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to lead improvement
initiatives on key processes to enhance service delivery experience
for hiring managers, Talent Advisors and candidates.
- Emphasize the prime importance of talent as a strategic
business priority. Partner with management to align talent
requirements and recruitment with the Company's strategy.
- Be part of the talent team that is capable of reliably
delivering the high-quality talent Entegris requires to meet its
long-term goals in a highly competitive talent marketplace.
Implement best practices that are consistently executed throughout
the hiring processes.
- This is an opportunity for someone that is passionate about
recruiting and wants to move beyond transactional recruiting to
become a strategic player empowered to directly impact business
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- 5+ years' executing multiple full lifecycle recruiting
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- 2-3 years managing a recruitment/TA team in a fast-paced
- Passionate about business and the impactful contribution great
talent can make to an organization
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability
- Track record of delivering and being productive in a team
environment with a high sense of urgency and commitment
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs
and how those needs fit into the corporate/business structure
- Strong leadership attributes
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote Position), Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!