Global Product Manager (Liquid Chemical Analyzers)
Company: Mettler Toledo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
In this role you will be a hands-on champion for assigned
Thornton brand liquid chemical analyzers and related products to
expand company presence and process analytics product growth,
especially in the power generation industry, worldwide. This
involves managing and supporting a global analytical product and
instrumentation portfolio and lifecycle; including product
identification, support materials, promotion, maintenance and
obsolescence. The ideal candidate will be a principal marketing
participant with local and global R&D teams in all phases of
new product development including concurrent engineering of
approved projects (preparation of product development specs,
project status meetings and scheduling). Develop and implement
marketing plans for product introduction, technical sales training
and tradeshow support.
Expected global travel: 20-25%
- Prepare new product development specifications for process
analytics chemical analyzer products, including market requirement
description, sales forecasts, pricing and other information to aid
evaluation for Product Lifecycle Management.
- Develop and maintain a high knowledge level of the
technologies, products and applications in the company's current
and potential business areas.
- Communicate this information to facilitate sales growth
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure that Thornton's
products, services and information are meeting the market's needs
and take corrective action to address deficiencies.
- Prepare application notes, technical bulletins, newsletter
articles, competitive analyses and other information that will
facilitate the selling effort. Prepare technical documentation as
What You Need to Succeed
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Marketing or
- 3-7 years' experience with chemical sensors and/or
instrumentation in development, marketing or product management
positions and involvement with process analytics in the power
generation industry are highly desirable.
- Ability to work across departments such as Market Management,
MARCOM, R&D, Engineering, Technical Service, After Market
Services, Quality Assurance, Operations and Logistics in new
product development, applications and product performance
- Must possess the ability to technically support the product
line, develop and present business plans, manage product lifecycle,
and define product requirements.
- Superior planning and presentation skills are a must.
- Essential to be sensitive to cultural differences inherent in
global business interactions and relationship building.
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings
plan with company matching - all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, perks
- Parental and caregiver leave programs
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible
spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance,
business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and
domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in precision
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision,
quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards across the
- Global recognition for the quality of our products and
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in
important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's
laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We
manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure,
and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or
- We help feed the world. We impact how food is produced,
packaged and made safe.
- We help keep you healthy. Our instruments make it possible for
scientists to develop new drugs and bring life-saving medicines to
- Mettler Toledo products are important to the production and
consistent quality of every kind of consumer product.
Mettler Toledo Process Analytics is a leading supplier to
end-users and system integrators for liquid analytical measurement
solutions to control production processes.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We give consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you'd
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any
and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely
where you belong.
Job Reference #
Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Keywords: Mettler Toledo, Billerica , Global Product Manager (Liquid Chemical Analyzers), Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!