Analytical Chemist II
Posted on: April 27, 2021
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.Analytical Chemist IIUS-MA-BillericaJob
ID: 2021-8769Type: Active Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category:
R&DBillericaOverviewEntegris is currently seeking an 2nd Shift
Analytical Chemist II to join its Analytical & Metrology team in
Billerica, MA. This role will responsible for performing trace
metal analysis to support membrane R&D and new liquid
filtration and purification products development in the
Micro-contamination Control Division (MC) of Entegris. This role
will also serve as the 2nd shift team lead to oversee the organic
analysis and particle retention test. The role will involve wet
chemistry and operating a few analytical tools including ICP-MS,
GC-MS, and Microwave digestor, etc. The ideal candidate will be
results oriented and an excellent team player, with solid knowledge
of analytical chemistry, general lab instrument operations, and
safe handling/disposal of chemicals.Responsibilities
- Perform trace metal analysis using ICP-MS, analyze data and
communicate results to the team.
- Oversee 2nd shift lab technicians to perform metals, organic,
and particle retention tests.
- Update and maintain documentation regarding test procedures and
- Write technical reports and communicate testing status/results
verbally and in writing.
- Drive for continuous improvement of existing testing
- Maintain lab supplies, equipment, and instruments.
- Support senior level scientists on new method development and
- Continuous training on various analytical techniques and
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry with 3-5 years of industry
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience working with ICP-MS
operations and maintenance.
- The candidate must possess advanced technical knowledge in
multiple ICP-MS analytical sample preparation techniques (such as
dry ashing and microwave assisted digestion), instrumentation, and
- Additional general lab instrument (GCMS, LCMS, etc.) experience
- Basic computer knowledge, including MS office.
- Knowledge of proper safe handling/disposal of chemicals and
ability to maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic and collaborative
- Detail orientated, able to record/analyze quantitative data and
make qualitative observations where required.PI132575571
Keywords: Entegris, Billerica , Analytical Chemist II, Other , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!