Customer Service Specialist (Manufacturing)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Opportunity to join a manufacturing company that has been around
for decades in a booming industry!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jon
ReidAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 per
yearA bit about us:SINCE 1950, We have been the partner of choice
for manufacturers facing the most complex thermal processing
challenges in the Semiconductor industry. As technology has
changed, our drive for innovation has remained ahead of the curve,
combining old-fashioned diligence with vision for the future. We're
proud that our culture of innovation has resulted in lower cost of
ownership, less downtime and higher production for our
customers.Why join us?
- Long tradition of success and stability
- Opportunity to join a company with a great reputation in a
- Will pay well for the right candidate
- Profit Sharing bonuses
- Matching 401k and above average health insuranceJob DetailsJob
summaryThis role supports the organization by effectively executing
aftermarket transactions in response to inbound inquiries,
quotations, order entry, order status, follow-up, and delivery
confirmation to the Company's domestic and international customers.
The Aftermarket Applications Specialist will utilize in-house
enterprise systems (ERP and CRM) and will follow established
Aftermarket Sales order processes. The incumbent is also expected
to analyze current processes and practices of the Company's
Aftermarket function and is encouraged to identify opportunities
for improvement. The role is boundary spanning, and the incumbent
will be expected to establish rapport with and gain support from
other company functions such as Purchasing, Manufacturing, and
Engineering departments. Time is of the essence, and the incumbent
is to represent the Company's strategic interests in providing
timely responses to customer support issues. Essential duties and
- Receive customer inquiries for aftermarket support (parts,
services) and enter Company enterprise system.
- Identify and request customer support requirements to the
relevant internal Company functions and departments (i.e.:
Purchasing, Manufacturing, Engineering, etc.)
- Examine historic company records, such as blueprints, BOMS and
contracts to retrieve useful reference information to assist with
- Coordinate/arrange technical support response to customer
questions, including conference calls, emails, visits, etc.
- Collect necessary inputs and prepare price and delivery
quotation in response to customer inquiry.
- Receive, acknowledge and confirm customer PO's. Enter customer
PO's into Company's enterprise system.
- Communicate with the Company's outside representatives and
sales channel partners to coordinate commercial and technical
responses to international customers
- Provide project / order status to clients, when requested, and
proactively, by monitoring and keeping current on aftermarket
orders expediting when required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Skills and knowledge
- Solid technical ability, mechanical aptitude, and ability to
"dig" into technical information to find answers and solve
- Experience in a manufacturing company environment.
- Experience communicating with foreign/international customers
is highly desired.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently in a
- Technical knowledge/experience with thermal processing systems,
industrial furnace technology.
- Experience or knowledge of advanced materials, ceramics,
chemical, composites, etc. is highly desirable.Education and
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering is highly desired OR
experience in a manufacturing environment (sales support,
technician, specialist) will be considered.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Billerica , Customer Service Specialist (Manufacturing), Hospitality & Tourism , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!