Summer Lifeguard - Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington - (Seasonal Job!)
Company: Buffalo Lodging Associates
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Position InformationLocation: Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington -
25 Middlesex Turnpike, Billerica, MA 01821Come join our award
winning team this Summer! The Hampton Inn Boston/Bedford has a fun
and exciting opportunity for Seasonal Lifeguards!The Lifeguard is
responsible for monitoring activities and swimming areas to prevent
accidents and provide assistance and friendly service to patrons.
Applicants must have an American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
or YMCA Lifeguard Certification.Responsibilities
- Provides the highest level of service to all guest.
- Responds to all emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Maintains order in the swimming areas.Job Duties:
- Customer Service Responds promptly to customer needs, requests
for service and assistance. Respond to special requests from
- Team Work Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments.
Upholds organizational values. - - Assists with preventative
cleaning programs as assigned.
- Quality Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own
work to ensure quality. - Maintains cleanliness of pool/spa
including but not limited to cleaning pool windows, furniture, tile
floors and ladder rails. Inspects facility for cleanliness.
- Quantity Meets productivity standards and completes work within
a timely manner. Completes tasks within approved budget and
- Safety and Security Observes safety and security procedures;
reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses chemicals and equipment
properly. Responsible for any assigned keys and for following key
control policies. Reports all equipment and facility issues to the
GM immediately. -Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas. Rescues
swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
- Dependability Is consistently at work and on time. - Arrives at
scheduled meetings and appointments on time. - Is able to meet the
demands of the industry with regard to working holidays and
- Initiative Volunteers readily. Asks for and offers help when
needed. - Check with supervisor upon completion of shift before
leaving for the day. Drains, cleans and refills swimming pool as
needed and/or assigned.
- Compliance Report all lost and found articles to supervisor. -
Reports equipment problems to maintenance.
- Determines chlorine content and pH value with water testing
kit. - Checks and records pool and spa temperature as required by
local, health and state regulations. - Ensures only registered
guests of the hotel are in the pool area.RequirementsLess than high
school education or up to one month related experience or training.
All required certifications by local and state laws must be
obtained in order to start in position.What we Offer:At Buffalo
Lodging, we are committed to keeping our most important assets our
employees healthy, happy and productive. To achieve this, we offer
a variety of benefits including the following:
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan with Generous
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts for You, Your Friends and Family
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Activities & Events
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
Keywords: Buffalo Lodging Associates, Billerica , Summer Lifeguard - Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington - (Seasonal Job!), Hospitality & Tourism , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!