Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: Bay State Counseling And Wellness Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Potential Earnings: $62,000 - $84,000
- Wages listed are an example of earnings potential for a fee for
service therapist with 27 hours of face-to-face client contact per
You're a Mental Health Professional Who Wants More
Are you a LICSW or LMHC in the state of Massachusetts and ready to
LOVE doing clinical work again? There's nothing wrong with feeling
that there is more out there for you than the status quo mental
health practice. You went to school, earned a graduate degree, have
a passion for serving your clients, and you deserve to work for a
company that encourages flexibility, growth and supports you like
Bay State Counseling and Wellness.
WE'RE A PRACTICE THAT'S DEVOTED TO MAKING CHANGE HAPPEN
We don't accept 'the old fashioned way.' We're always growing,
innovating, and improving. We have set out to become the practice
for group and individual psychotherapy in our area. We want you to
be a part of that.
Moreover, we believe that people want specialists in their care.
That's why we work with you to develop your niche and help with any
Plus, we offer a sign-on bonus!
Who We Love To Work With
We want therapists who do what they say they're going to do and
step up and do what's right even when no one else is looking.
Someone who takes pride in being a helping professional. We want
therapists who feel this is where they belong and are not out
looking for the next best thing. We want professionals who are real
and want to work for a practice that cares.
WE BELIEVE IN AUTHENTICITY
We get some people will love us and others wont. Were totally ok
with that! We do our best to be upfront and open. So, sometimes we
are going to ask you to do things you don't want to do: like
complete case notes in 48 hours. Sometimes we are going to have
hard conversations with you because we care. Sometimes we are going
to secretly send you a fun gift in the mail to tell you how much we
appreciate and care about you. We arent a lukewarm place. We strive
to be so uniquely Bay State that professionals who have been
looking for a place like ours will immediately feel at home!
LETS TALK MONEY
Ok, so we aren't the highest paying group practice, but we're not
the lowest paying either. We offer our counselors a fair rate, and
in exchange for that, a ton of flexibility and support.
- We have an onboarding and training program that supports you as
you transition into Bay State.
- We set you up to be a source of empathy and authority through
social media and marketing.
- We encourage you to grow clinically and become more than just a
'sit and chat' therapist.
- We can fill any therapist's caseload if they know how to retain
- We do things for our employees that we don't have to do, but we
want to because we care.
REASONS YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE BAY STATE
We think it's a good idea to tell people what they might not like
upfront so they can save themselves time and ditch the application
if they're not a good fit.
- We have high expectations. We expect our therapists to know how
to provide quality services in such a way as to promote client
healing. We are ok if our therapists do not feel confident. We do
expect them to tell us so we can offer help.
- You can't cancel on your clients because you don't feel like
talking to them that day. Cancellations are for emergency
- We have a similar point of view on being late. Being late
should be the exception, not the rule.
- You must comply with our office policies. Policies are created
to keep order, and while not always fun, they do help keep things
- You must maintain your documentation up to our standards (we do
provide these to you, no guessing needed!) We use documentation to
ensure quality as well as make sure our clients are being served
THE REASONS YOU WILL LOVE BAY STATE
- We are fair. You might not like our policies, but they are fair
and are created for the greater good of the team.
- Our office staff couldn't be more supportive. We're not
exaggerating. We have the best of the best supporting us at Bay
State. While they might not be in the office, they are always just
an email away.
- We strive to be a leader in our area. We are always innovating,
creating, and improving our services as well as our practice. As
part of our team, you are part of the process. Your input
- We care about you. Really care about you. We will celebrate
your first day, your loved ones, your birthday, and any other
important or noteworthy day you experience as part of our team.
If you are a LICSW or LHMC with good morals, a strong work ethic,
and the desire to be a part of a team, we can't wait to see your
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bay State Counseling And Wellness Center, Billerica , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!