Market Manager, Metabolomics - Americas
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Market Manager, Metabolomics - Americas
US-MA-Billerica - US-MA-Billerica - US-MD
# of Openings
Full Time/Part Time
As one of the world's leading analytical instrumentation companies,
Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields
of research and development. All our systems and instruments are
designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market
and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We have been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for
50 years now. Today, nearly 7,000 employees are working on this
permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents. The
role for Metabolomics Americas Market Manager will be responsible
for managing the US Metabolomics application team within the Life
Sciences Mass Spectrometry Metabolomics Business Unit. The role
will support the Americas commercial team in promoting Metabolomics
and Lipidomics workflows and for upholding customer satisfaction by
ensuring customer needs are met. Travel will be required for
pre-and post-sales activities, collaborative opportunities, market
development, and visiting other Bruker labs worldwide.
- Work directly with the US Metabolomics
Applications team to develop and improve existing workflows in-line
with strategic objectives
- Develop cross functional growth objectives with the pharma and
- Manage external commercial collaborations to fill gaps in
internal technical capabilities, address unmet customer pain
points, deploy OEM software or product solutions, and support
- Manage and coordinate (with relevant business development team)
production of market relevant sales tools including application
notes and oral presentations and create awareness of these products
within the sales organization.
- Execute regional and local campaigns to highlight KOL and
reference sites to the greater market.
- Provide input to applications and software development groups
and provide market relevant feedback from customer and prospect
discussions to BU management for prioritization of development
efforts to fulfil unmet market needs.
- Reporting to Business Unit Director the changing market trends,
external drivers, and competitive landscape within the Metabolomics
- Driving the continuously improvement of Bruker MS solutions
based on customer challenges and needs.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a PhD; or 8
years' experience and a Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry or
closely related field with experience in the Metabolomics mass
- The ability to function and manage projects with widely
distributed resources is essential.
- 3 years of prior management experience of scientists
- Keen acumen for resource and time management within a small
- Acute goal related time management for vital projects and
reports is necessary.
- Keen decision making through careful evaluation of remote
projects and data submitted by collaborative labs for project
direction is crucial.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in the English
- Self-motivation, and a willingness to work with others toward a
shared goal in a sales-driven organization.
- Ability to interact with customers and in-house staff, with
varying levels of knowledge and technical expertise.
- Ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing commercial
environment. Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and
competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k),
paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is a federal contractor and subject to Executive Order
14042. Under Executive Order 14042, all employees must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (with limited exceptions for those
employees who are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical
condition or a sincerely held religious belief). You will need to
provide proof of vaccination by submitting a copy of your CDC
COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to Bruker, or obtain a religious
or medical exemption, as a condition of employment. Bruker is an
equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker, Billerica , Market Manager, Metabolomics - Americas, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...