PyLARIFY AI Regional Account Manager (East Coast)
Company: Lantheus Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
PyLARIFY AI Regional Account Manager (in Eastern US),
contributes to the fast-growing field of artificial intelligence
software and supports the launch of PYLARIFY AI. The PyLARIFY AI
Regional Account Manager is the primary customer facing
professional and is accountable for all commercial aspects (end to
end) related to account engagement and management. This position
reports to the National AI Sales Director.
PYLARIFY AI: The first FDA cleared Artificial Intelligence (AI)
enabled software as a medical device for the quantification of PSMA
imaging, including PYLARIFY.
This purpose is accomplished by providing education, product
demonstration and securing contracts for PyLARIFY AI across a wide
range of accounts and customers including Imaging Centers,
Hospitals and Cancer Centers.
In this role, you will be a trusted advisor and a subject matter
expert for our approved AI enabled software. You will work with
customers to understand and achieve mutual business priorities. You
will help these accounts evaluate their current workflows, IT
readiness, existing business applications, future needs and
recommend solutions. You will identify and remove barriers, provide
ongoing clinical and technical support to current and new
customers, and manage escalations. Collaboration with other
internal teams and extended strategic partners to optimize the
customer experience and maximize business outcomes is
These activities will contribute to Lantheus, being regarded as the
preferred partner in the Prostate Cancer Imaging community,
ultimately contributing to the global revenues and growth
expectations for the brand.
* Develops, executes, and continuously refines a strategic and
tactical territory business plan ensuring alignment with objectives
and priorities of National AI Sales Director.
* Comfortable providing frequent virtual and in-person
demonstrations of medical software
* Leads negotiations and contracting with Regional and National
healthcare systems/IDN's and Imaging Centers
* Educates and cultivate relationships with wide range of customers
and accounts to include HCP's, KOL's, Department Administrators in
Urology, Uro-Medical Oncology, Nuclear Medicine and Radiation
Oncology, Information Technology, Security, Purchasing, etc.
* Supports existing customers with additional training as needed or
as product enhancements are launched that require additional
training or implementation.
* Ability to identify and provide market intelligence about trends
in patient / disease management, competing technologies,
reimbursement issues, etc. that may affect the adoption and
utilization of products.
* Generates and manages a large funnel of short, mid, and
* Continuously monitors business intelligence tools and Performance
Dashboards to inform strategic decision making and resource
* Maintains a deep understanding of the Prostate Network including
referral map for key stakeholders, accounts, and patient
* Ensures a compliant, ethical culture to promote products and
adhere to the highest ethical standards
* Champions additional projects and initiatives as required.
Minimum Skills, Experience and Education
* Minimum of 7 years commercial experience including 2+ in the
healthcare software industry. Experience selling or supporting
medical imaging software, artificial intelligence, machine learning
or cloud-based applications preferred.
* Experience operating under a software as a service (SAAS) or
software as a medical device (SAMD) model
* Demonstrated ability to comprehend and articulate front-end user
interface and back-end solution, support software installations and
manage customer escalations.
* Proficient in demonstration of medical software both virtually
* 3+ years contracting and negotiation experience with large
Regional and National healthcare systems/IDN's; strong influencing
and negotiation skills requiring stakeholder input and management
across multiple disciplines, care areas and departments (IT,
* Self-starter, independent thinker; operates well in environments
of high ambiguity
* Qualified candidates must demonstrate a high business, clinical,
and technical aptitude.
* Communicates ideas and information, both verbally and written, in
a compelling and appropriate manner; ability to articulate complex
or technical content in a clear and concise manner to both
technical and non-technical audiences
* Exemplary CRM management overseeing a large funnel of
opportunities in various stages
* Experienced in managing multiple projects and priorities
simultaneously and consistently delivering results
* Effectively collaborates with internal and external stakeholders
to drive solutions and outcomes; ability to work at peer-level with
experienced technical, scientific, operational, and commercial
experts across matrix organizations
* Strong overall understanding of US Diagnostic Radiology and
Healthcare IT markets.
* Delivered results for a growth brand, including successful launch
of new product lines, ideally software
* Experience in specialties of Oncology, Uro-Oncology, Nuclear
Medicine, Diagnostics and Therapeutics/Theragnostic is a plus.
* Field based remote role requiring routine overnight customer
travel up to 60%; recurrent weekend work including conferences and
society meetings may be required
* Must live within one (1) hour of large regional airport
Keywords: Lantheus Holdings, Inc., Billerica , PyLARIFY AI Regional Account Manager (East Coast), Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!