Senior Sustaining and CIP Engineering Manager
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Company Overview And ValuesWhy work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire.
Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global
company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives.
We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to
the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to
share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making
process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are
leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at
the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's
convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time
and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life
inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around
our core PACE values:People AccountabilityCreativityExcellence
The Role:The Wet Etch & Cleans Engineering Organization is looking
for a motivated and team oriented Leader to join our dynamic and
collaborative group. The Senior Sustaining and CIP Product
Engineering Manager will manage a team of engineers focused on
technical ownership for a specific product or group of products
through production, and end of life with focus on continuous
improvements including cost & sustainability. The new leader will
establish a culture for continuous improvement and will work cross
functionally with product management, product development, process
engineering, supply chain, and quality to implement that vision In
this role you will:
- Collaborate with R&D, engineering, and supplier teams with
external partners to drive innovation in continuous improvement for
existing products including improving sustainability and cost.
- Develop strategy and roadmap for back integration of new
technology improvements or required changes to product portfolio
via new product introduction or through change management. Examples
- Implementing design changes across product line for yield
- Supplier material changes affecting broad grouping of product
- Back integration of new technology to drive increases in
capacity, improve cycle time or improve sustainability
- Foster an environment for innovation and problem solving.
- Identifies and implements system improvements to enable
engineering team to be successful in their role
- Identifies and coordinates resources to solve technical
problems in an efficient and timely manner using appropriate
engineering and statistical tools.
- Develops staff for future roles and responsibilities. Promotes
and cultivates technical excellence within the team Traits we
believe make a strong candidate:
- Previous experience as a manager or team leader with a
willingness to focus on development of people
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong time and priority management - ability to identify and
focus on critical issues
- Proactive with a sense of urgency - identifies and addresses
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manage, hire, train, and develop a team of successful engineers
in support of business goals.
- Mechanical, Chemical , or related engineering field (10+ years
of industry experience; )
- Knowledge of filtration and semiconductor processes preferred
Your success will be measured by:
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects/initiatives
simultaneously, adapt to shifting priorities.
Keywords: Entegris, Billerica , Senior Sustaining and CIP Engineering Manager, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!