Senior Quality Engineering Manager
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
ExcellenceThe Role:We are looking for a Senior Quality Manager for
our Microcontamination Control business at our sites in Billerica
and Bedford, MA.
With the fast pace of innovation in the semiconductor industry, it
is essential that the new hire develop and uphold a zero-defect
mindset and a data driven culture of continuous improvement in
pursuit of efficiency, predictability, and capability.
Our ideal candidate can look forward to working with a talented,
multi-disciplined, international team to solve complex problems and
deliver internal and external customer satisfaction.
We expect that you will collaborate, share, and be ready to learn
and grow in a team that partners closely with its customers.
Entegris is committed to continual learning. This includes the
opportunity for ongoing training and offers a range of career
development opportunities that allow for international leadership
exposure and influence up to the executive level.In this role you
- Develop and execute the quality strategy and roadmap in
accordance with business goals and objectives and customer/industry
- Be a hands-on leader and influencer, promoting a quality
culture where every employee is responsible and empowered to
correct and prevent non-conformances
- Take responsibility for end-to-end plant quality from raw
materials to finished products
- Promote risk-based thinking and a data driven approach to
quality related activities
- Champion the advancement of data digitization, automation, and
analytics to enable effective control and rapid response to shifts
- Lead complex projects, applying sound judgement in the use of
statistical methods and valuation criteria to draw empirical
conclusions that will move us forward
- Maximize customer satisfaction by resolving quality issues with
urgency and transparency, clarifying quality expectations, and
driving ongoing improvements that deliver value and build trust and
- Provide coaching and mentoring on the use of structured
problem-solving techniques for root cause CAPA.
- Manage ISO 9001 compliance and drive QMS robustness to meet or
exceed customer and industry standards
- Chair the factory Change Control Management Board (CCMB)
- Influence your cross-functional partners to support and
champion quality initiatives and goals
- Build a team that embodies Entegris's PACE values and is
inspired to lead the organization in the pursuit of
excellence.Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Recognized self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and
seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly changing
- Forward thinker that changes systems and processes within the
manufacturing environment to meet the demands of customers.
- High skill in data analytics, SPC (Statistical Process
Control), and root-cause CAPA tools
- Strong mentor, coach, and team builder, continually investing
in team development
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization,
promoting new ideas and using data to solve problems and build
- Strong track record of leading by example, and holding self and
others accountable to Entegris PACE values of integrity,
accountability, and dedication to excellence
- ASQ Certified Quality Manager or Auditor preferred. Six sigma
black belt certification / experience preferred. Lean manufacturing
certification/ experience highly desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical
- 10+ years in a manufacturing operation with significant
experience leading a quality team to drive quality-related
activitiesYour success will be measured by:
- Achieving the best possible outcomes with collaboration,
teamwork, and integrity
- Building a cohesive, high performing team
- Taking responsibility for self and team to deliver on goals and
- Positively influencing quality culture, ownership, and customer
- Effective use of resources to get things done. Open to trying
- Creating new solutions and inspiring others. Establishing a
track record of success.
- Executing consistently and finding ways to add new value.What
we offer::Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a
paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your
health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help
you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred
but not required at this time.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Senior Quality Engineering Manager, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!