Quality Manager (Manufacturing)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Opportunity to join a company that has been around for decades
in a booming industry!This Jobot Job is hosted by Jon ReidAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.A Bit About UsSINCE 1950, We have been the partner of
choice for manufacturers facing the most complex thermal processing
challenges in the Semiconductor industry. As technology has
changed, our drive for innovation has remained ahead of the curve,
combining old-fashioned diligence with vision for the future. We're
proud that our culture of innovation has resulted in lower cost of
ownership, less downtime and higher production for our
customers.Why join us?
- Long tradition of success and stability
- Opportunity to join a company with a great reputation in a
- Will pay well for the right candidate
- Profit Sharing bonuses
- Matching 401k and above average health insuranceJob
DetailsEssential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the organizational Quality Management System (QMS), (ISO
- Qualify suppliers through on-site surveys and other research
means and perform periodic supplier audits.
- Facilitate the supplier rating system, communicate quality
levels, and target improvement activities.
- Management Review Board representative for Quality. This
includes subsequent investigations and initiating corrective
- Lead role in determining first article inspections and driving
associated follow-up activities.
- Interface with the shop floor personnel and others regarding
issues associated with supplied product.
- Establish/facilitate inspection and measurement systems
including procedure development, specification interpretation,
statistical sampling, and statistical quality as applicable.
- Guide senior leadership through changes that affect the quality
- Strictly adhere to all safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.Skills and knowledge
- Understanding of ISO9001 and other industry standards
associated with quality program requirements.
- Interpersonal and technical skills to lead suppliers toward
achievement of Quality products.
- Familiar with SQC, SPC, FMEA, DOE, process flow charting, risk
analysis, and other related Quality technologies.
- Familiar with capital equipment manufacturing practices.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication methods, HMI systems, mechanical
drive systems, and mechanical/electrical control systems.
- Materials science background for high temperature materials
(composites, ceramics, glass, plastics).
- Understanding of electronic, software, and mechanical
- Proficient on PC desktop applications, MS Office, Visio,
Minitab or similar SPC software.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, Epicor preferred.
- Experience in leading improvement teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact
effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent writing skills, specifically detailed writing skills
for auditing purposes.Education and experience
- Bachelors of Science Degree in a related field, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a
- Strong working knowledge of the ISO 9001 system and or related
- LEAN manufacturing experience.
- Formal training in blueprint reading and/or drawing
- Experience with working with internal audits and ISO lead
auditorsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Billerica , Quality Manager (Manufacturing), Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!