Modis Business Development Manager
Posted on: August 3, 2022
About the roleSUMMARY:The Business Development Manager is
responsible for developing profitable new sales within existing
Recruitment Solutions portfolio of accounts as assigned. Fosters
key business relationships with potential and existing clients.
Develops client-specific strategies and solutions to increase sales
and meet expectations for profitability and client
satisfaction.What you'll be doingESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Identifies sales opportunities and consultatively sells
solutions and/or services to assigned clients.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue,
gross profit and other financial targets.
- Regularly conducts site visits and sales meetings with
- Listening for queues to bring in subject matter experts from
the NAM, ITO, and MMS teams
- Develops effective relationships with key client contacts.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and sales best
- Negotiates client contracts, renewals, extensions and
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on industry
trends, market activities and competitor strategies.
- Recommends and assists with implementing service
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts
through participation in professional/trade associations and other
professional networking organizations.
- Assists in the establishment of sales, pricing and marketing
- Assesses the effectiveness of strategies and recommends changes
and best practices.
- Produces, analyzes and communicates sales forecasts and other
related reports to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to discuss trends, future
opportunities, and help provide direction for recruiting strategies
- Provides guidance and coaching to new or less-experienced team
members as requested.
- Regularly attends the morning and sunset meetings to review req
priority and any new reqs/feedback.
- Spends the majority of time meeting with clients and making
sales at a client's office or other location away from a home or
- Meets and/or exceeds assigned sales goals.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
assigned.About youMINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with
a minimum of two (2) years of sales related experience is required.
Combination of post-high school education and related professional
work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in
lieu of a degree. Previous experience in the staffing and/or human
resources solutions industries is highly desirable. Willingness and
ability to travel as much as 80% per week is required. Maintaining
reliable transportation is also required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending
and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship
Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and
methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Why choose us?It's an exciting time
to be part of our team. We're proud to be a global thought-leader
and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures
for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a
united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working
in over 60 countries globally. You'll have the opportunity to grow
across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive
portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in
the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between
the demands of their jobs and their lives. That's why we give you
the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you
most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people
first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing
with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at the Adecco
Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on
the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger. Whoever you
are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim
to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of
world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying
your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise
to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledThe Company will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of
hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements.
As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination
status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The
Company will consider requests for exemption based on
medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if
permitted by state law. A journey to bring out the best in youWe
believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps
you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi
brand organization with multiple different roles, our application
process can vary.
Keywords: Adecco, Billerica , Modis Business Development Manager, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!