Quality Project Manager - Data Analytics
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
ExcellenceThe Role:The Entegris team is seeking a Quality Project
Manager (Data Analytics) to lead data standardization across the
division. The ideal candidate will be an engineer, ready to lead
strategic change across our global organization, helping us move to
the quality organization of the future. With the fast pace of
innovations and expansion in the semiconductor industry and
increasing customer expectations, the hired individual must be able
to develop adaptive, model-based methods to improve the use of our
data, leading to process efficiency, predictability, improved
capability, and increased internal and external customer
The new Quality Project Manager can look forward to working with a
talented multi-disciplined international team to manage multiple
complex projects. We expect that you will collaborate, share, and
be ready to learn in a team that partners closely with its
This position will ideally be based out of our Billerica, MA
location. But, for the right candidate, the team is open to a more
remotely based hire.
In this role you will:
- Be a leader in advancing the Entegris Way quality mindset. With
ever increasing automation this includes developing new and
innovative ways for the team to utilize data to quickly identify
areas for improvement and to better support our customers' needs
for the future.
- Cross-collaborate across the division. The successful candidate
will find solutions to complex problems, enhancing our fully
data-driven, risk-based thinking culture to dramatically improve
efficiency and proactive initiatives.
- Extract insights from structured and unstructured data by
quickly synthesizing large volumes of data, applying statistical
methods and machine learning techniques. This will require
judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and valuation criteria
for obtaining results.
- Work both independently and on a team. Lead with influence
across a multi-disciplined international team to achieve
transformational strategic quality initiatives
- Be ready to learn. Entegris is committed to continual learning.
This position includes the opportunity to complete comprehensive
statistical toolset training and offers a range of career
development opportunities that allow for international leadership
exposure and influence up to the executive level.Traits we believe
make a strong candidate:
- Strong background with data systems and analytics, to include
Python programming, machine learning techniques, structured and
unstructured databases, setting up queries, and creating/developing
tools to manage "big data" from a variety of sources in the
- An ability to identify key product and process
data/information, ensuring it is systematized, with the outcome to
define and drive standardization and improvement across the
- Direct experience using statistical analysis tools and/or
scripting (for example: Minitab or JMP)
- An appetite to investigate the seemingly impossible and make a
compelling case to move your vision forward
- A passion for customer interaction and building strong business
relationships globally with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to translate customer challenges into solutions
only Entegris can provide
- A strong track record of being collaborative and inspiring
cross-functional teams to drive toward best-of-class results
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize across a broad
range of objectives
- Demonstrated application of risk-based thinking and root cause
- A Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related technical
- Minimally 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing
environment with a significant amount of that time successfully
leading quality-related initiatives, to include yield improvement
and defect reduction projectsYour success will be measured by:
- Achieving the best possible outcome with integrity and
collaborative leadership, building a cohesive team
- Taking responsibility for self and team and delivering to
commitments. Focusing on team success and assuming accountability
for team results.
- Naturally using common toolsets/resources to get things done.
Open to trying new methods.
- Creating new solutions and inspiring others. Establishing a
track record of success.
- Executing consistently and finding ways to add new value.What
we offer::Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a
paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your
health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help
you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred
but not required at this time.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Quality Project Manager - Data Analytics, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!