Filtration Engineering Manager- Life Sciences
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Why work at Entegris? Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future. Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization not just when its convenient, but in a
lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values: People AccountabilityCreativity
ExcellenceThe RoleEntegris is looking to meet a talented individual
who will lead with ideas and experience to solve critical
filtration problems in new ways. While this individual will manage
a small technical team, they will still play a very active,
hands-on role in all phases of design and development of filtration
devices including customer needs translation, product design,
process development, prototyping, testing and documentation. The
focus will be on life science as well as exploring additional new
applications for our unique separations technology. The role is
based within our corporate headquarters in Billerica, MA and
support our international manufacturing plants.
In this role you will
- Develop technology strategy to enable long term filtration
- Lead and mentor an entrepreneurial design team to development
new filtration device products for high-value applications;
- Utilize your experience and skill to resolve challenging
- Collaborate with Product Management and Applications teams to
identify new product opportunities
- Hold team accountable to timeline and product requirement
- Identify and investigate new technologies for growth
- Communicate status updates and growth plans to senior
- Drive new product through validation and commercialization
while working closely with Manufacturing and Quality
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Previous experience developing and validating sterile
filtration products is a must
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical
or Plastics Engineering.
- Solid engineering, applications or process experience to
include design or development of liquid filters, purifiers, medical
devices or bioprocess system components for microelectronics or
life science applications;
- Demonstrated experience leading a technical team through
commercialization of product
- Ability to develop a long term technology roadmap and build a
technical team in support of it
- Insight into bioprocessing and biomedical applications to
develop commercial technologies that solve life science challenges
a plus;Some travel (domestic and international) should be expected
Your success will be measured by
- People And Teamworko Work collaboratively with Product
Management, Manufacturing, Quality, and Applications to develop and
deliver truly market leading products.
- Accountability, Integrity, Trusto Deliver products on time with
demonstrated performance and quality metrics met or exceeded.
- Creativity and Innovationo Develop concepts and solutions that
deliver customer value while offering clear differentiation to
What we offer:Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just
a paycheck. Whether youre looking to build your career, improve
your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to
help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match thats all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure youre happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.
- by Jobble
Keywords: Entegris, Billerica , Filtration Engineering Manager- Life Sciences, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!