Divisional Knowledge Management Specialist
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Careers - Divisional Knowledge Management Specialist in
Billerica, Massachusetts - Careers at Billerica Skip Branding
- About Us
- Contact Us BRING YOUR IDEAS. CHANGE THE WORLD WITH US. Careers
- WORLDWIDE CONTACTS
- +1 978 436 6500
- Our Science
- Product Catalog
- Our Brands
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Terms & Conditions
- Legal & Trademark Notices
- -- 1994-2019 Entegris. All Rights Reserved. Careers -
Divisional Knowledge Management Specialist in Billerica,
Massachusetts - Careers at Billerica Skip to Main Content Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Divisional Knowledge Management Specialist
Job Location US-MA-Billerica Job ID 2021-8536 Category Product
Manager Shift FLEX Company Overview and Values Why work at
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization.--We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office. Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:--
A ccountability C reativity--
E xcellence The Role
- At the intersection of product management, technical sales, and
solutions marketing, you will:
- Develop, organize, and maintain resources that aid in the
learning and development of employees within the MC division.
- Build connections and collaborate across the division to 1)
develop training content and 2) help people access the knowledge
that improves their efficacy and efficiency.
- Establish standards for training and product launches that make
it easier to distribute learning content and product knowledge
across the division.
- Establish standards for product launches across the division
and measure the efficacy of the standards.
- Analyze the success of resources at transferring knowledge and
recommend changes to improve the resources.
- Coach subject matter experts (SMEs) on their training and
product launch content. In this role you will
- Execute the strategy of the distribution of knowledge
throughout the division.
- Drive user-learning efforts and engage with the community
within the division.
- Leverage data to measure content performance and learning
efficiency. Traits we believe make a strong candidate Basic
- Education: Have a Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, basic
Sciences, or Engineering
- Values: Possess a strong desire to learn new technologies, the
curiosity to figure out how things work, and a passion for
improving the user experience.
- 8-10 years of industry experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including technical writing,
sales, solutions marketing, or product management.
- Experience developing, creating, and supporting content for
technical sales and engineering teams, including white papers,
presentations, videos and audio content
- Be able to conceptualize technical and functional content and
while turning it into something task-focused that users enjoy
- Experience in data collection and analysis to drive decisions
around content creation and efficacy.
- Experience using SharePoint to organize and maintain
- Cross Functional/ Cultural Team Experience in a Matrix
- Proven ability to Influence Without Authority. Preferred
- Have a Master's degree in Technical Writing, basic Sciences,
Engineering, Business Administration, or Education
- Project management experience, leaning heavily on influence
without authority skills.
- Statistical analysis experience Your success will be measured
- People and Teamwork: A demonstrated ability to translate user
needs for information into requirements for training content
- Accountability, Integrity and Trust: Meeting the commitments
that you define and supporting those with whom you
- Creativity and Innovation: Driving new solutions and solving
roadblocks the meet knowledge management goals.
- Dedication to Excellence: Driving new processes for continuous
improvement to measurably increase knowledge What we offer: Our
total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge! At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Send this job to a friend! Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Entegris, Billerica , Divisional Knowledge Management Specialist, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!