Regional Manager Quoting
Company: Bruker Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2020
As one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies,
Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields
of research and development. All our systems and instruments are
designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market
and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60
years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,000 employees are working
on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all
New opportunity based in Billerica MA for a Quotation Regional
Manager to join the Customer Experience & Commercial Operations
Team. Responsible for managing the Americas Region quotation team,
monitoring requests from our internal customers, working closley
with front office, variant configuration, central services, sales
and service teams to fulfill customer expectations.
* Daily oversight, supervision, training and development of the
Americas Quotation Team
* Actively deploy Commercial operations template
* Closely monitor the organisation, processes and human capital
matrix against defined targets
* Closely work with Customer Experience & Commercial Operations
organization to achieve defined goals
* Closely collaborate with the Varient Configuration, Central
Services Team, Sales and Service teams to ensure feasibility is
* Ensure quotations are sent out in accordance with defined service
* Monitor team performance and development goals, assign
accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct
annual performance appraisals and administer
* salary adjustments/incentive plans.
* Monitor and ensure timely and accurate processing of all
* Ensure adherence to service level agreements
* Closely collaborate with Front Office to ensure customer is
informed at all stages to enhance customer experience
* Proactively address underlying core issues to drive continous
* Actively support KPIs and closely monitor critical KPIs on the
* Verify information entered into SAP to ensure quote is processed
accurately the first time, with the goal of minimizing errors and
* Monitoring and tracking of service contract renewals
* Back up support for same functions noted within the job
description for other regions
* Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Bruker products, and
* Perform other duties as required.
* Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
* Minimum 5 years work experience with recent supervisory
employment in high technology life science field or NMR
* Advanced computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and hands on
experience with SAP, CRM software, SalesForce.com required for
documents, presentations, report writing, and daily activities
* Excellent verbal, written, and personal communication and
presentation skills with oral and written fluency in English
language; familiarity with Portuguese and Spanish desirable.
* Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly
changing commercial environment
* An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of
* Natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and to
establish strong co-operative relationships throughout the company,
customer base and with key individuals within the industry
* Flexibility to support working hours which may be influenced by
need to complete the job
* Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
* Creative thinker with a decision-ready attitude to achieve
* Understanding of the lead management, customer relationship and
sales administration process
* Proven negotiating skills and ability to communicate in a
positive and constructive manner with people at all levels
* Ability to work independently and as a team player in a diverse,
* Act in accordance with environmental, health and safety policy
and ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 to ensure health and safety, review and
minimize the environmental impact of activities, products and
services, and comply with the requirements of relevant country and
local laws and regulations.
* Comply with the Bruker Code of Conduct, Company Policies and
* Ability to satisfactorily complete position training
* Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state
* U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
* Maintain a valid passport with flexibility for domestic and
* May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Billerica , Regional Manager Quoting, Executive , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!