Lead Process Engineer
Company: Fraser Dove International
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Lead Process Engineer
Are you a driven and adaptable Lead Process Engineer who is ready
to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for various unit
operations, especially vial filling line equipment?
Are you looking to work for a rapidly growing organisation who are
in the initial phases of growth plans for their engineering
Is progression and responsibility key factors you are looking for
in your next role?
Fraser Dove International is partnered exclusively with an
innovative pharmaceutical organisation specialising in Medical
Imaging. Operating internationally, they are committed to creating
and providing pioneering medical imaging solutions to improve
treatment of human disease.
Our client is seeking a creative leader who is willing to do things
differently and drive forward engineering projects.
Discover more about our Lead Process Engineer opportunity; its
objectives, duties/responsibilities and the skills, experience and
competencies needed to succeed.
As the Lead Process Engineer, you will be measured against the
following objectives:1) Develop new manufacturing capabilities and
optimize existing manufacturing processes.
2) Lead, perform, or oversee all aspects of assigned projects,
including specification, design, selection, installation,
commissioning, and qualification.
3) Provide technical support for operations, troubleshooting,
repair and maintenance of existing and new manufacturing processes
and equipment used in radiopharmaceutical and aseptic manufacturing
What you will do:
As the Lead Process Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will
- Ensure equipment and run readiness of new isolated vial filling
line and associated cleaning, sterilization, formulation,
inspection, labelling, and support areas.
- Lead and participate in investigations to drive technically and
scientifically sound corrective and preventative actions.
- Lead and execute continuous improvement projects to provide
optimal radiopharmaceutical and aseptic manufacturing processes,
using defined, data-driven methods to identify, select, and
prioritize these projects.
- Develop and specify new equipment and process capabilities,
working closely with aligned groups in Manufacturing, Quality,
Facilities and Manufacturing Automation.
- Prepare project cost estimates and funding requests; work with
other groups to obtain required approvals.
- Manage, coordinate, and oversee development of user
requirements for new projects/equipment and coordinate and lead
team review of designs/deliverables and document decisions.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of work to ensure conformance
to design drawings, specifications, schedules, and safety
- Manage equipment and process validation, either acting as the
validation engineer or working with the Validation department.
- Provide support in the development, review and maintenance of
operational SOPs and predictive/preventive maintenance job
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the manufacturing
equipment, provide technical training to other departments.
What you will bring: These are the skills and experience you will
need to succeed as the Lead Process Engineer:
- Six or more years of experience in manufacturing of parenteral
pharmaceutical products, or an FDA regulated automated
- Prior vial filling line experience.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills & ability to
develop technical presentation materials and present.
- Demonstrated ability to write and review technical
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong project management and effective problem-solving
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical
Engineering or related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous
- 3 weeks' vacation
- Relocation Support
- Sign-On Bonus
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Lead Process Engineer role, click the 'Apply'
button below or contact the Executive Search Consultant - Jose
Henriques - on +44 (0)203 355 7050.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in
this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by any person authorised to give instructions or
- If you have not heard from an Executive Search Consultant
within ten working days from the date of your application, please
consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
- We use the information in your application to support your job
search, contact you with relevant opportunities and to improve our
services. For more information on how we process your personal
International is a specialist executive search firm operating
exclusively in the life science industry. Passionate about people,
we take pride in helping exceptional life science organisations
source the talent they need to design, manufacture and distribute
life-changing drugs, treatments and devices which transform and
save patient lives.
Keywords: Fraser Dove International, Billerica , Lead Process Engineer, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!