Senior NPI Engineer
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
ExcellenceThe Role:We are currently seeking a highly experienced
and versatile Senior New Product Introduction Engineer to join our
team. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to drive
the successful scaleup of products from Development to
Manufacturing utilizing a Stage Gate Process.
You will use your skills/experience to influence product design
teams to improve design for manufacturability, while ensuring the
highest levels of quality. Achieving this goal will require the use
of collaboration, influence, and individual skills to interface
with all functions across the organization.
As part of Entegris' Operations team, the Senior NPI Engineer will
work closely with the Production cell team to ensure Manufacturing
Readiness of the new product portfolio. You will engage with the
Manufacturing Engineers, Production Supervisors, and Operators to
drive the successful transition of products from early development
to product release.
With the fast pace of innovations in semiconductors, you will look
forward to managing multiple projects across the product
We expect that you'll collaborate, share and be ready to learn in a
team that partners closely with its customers.In this role you
- Serve as a core team member for assigned NPI Projects as the
liaison between Development Engineering and Operations, pulling
products to market.
- Work closely with Development Engineering to proactively
influence product and process design for better
- Develop Manufacturing Plans for assigned projects including:
selection of manufacturing site, raw and finished goods material
planning, chemical/waste plan, ramp/capacity planning, cost
- Drive Improvement Projects (yield, process capability, etc.) to
maximize Gross Margin and Predictability.
- Prepare Process Documentation to support Product Launch.
- Manage customer samples and Product Qualification builds for
the NPIs that you support. Work with Operations team to provide
special instructions as required.
- Assist in directing and controlling processes in accordance
with defined policies and procedures. Assists with analyses and
audits on processes in order to make recommendations on such items
as safety, quality, cost, waste reductions, and efficiency.Traits
we believe make a strong candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree required in related technical discipline,
preferably Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience leading cross functional project teams and leading
Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement Manufacturing projects and
- Motivated and self-directed team player with good interpersonal
skills. Must have ability to reach out, communicate and influence
personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and technical writing
- Ability to orchestrate and prioritize multiple activities at
once to accomplish Division goals.Your success will be measured by:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of the
- Actively pulling products into manufacturing, while ensuring
project commit dates are always met.
- Creating data driven Manufacturing Plans to ensure long term
- Feedback from your teammates across the company on your ability
to effectively collaborate and add value.What we offer::Our total
rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether
you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or
protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred
but not required at this time.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Senior NPI Engineer, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!