Company: Modis Engineering
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Modis Engineering is currently recruiting for a Contract Test
Engineer job in Billerica, MA.To be considered you MUST be able to
commute to Billerica, MA for onsite interview.The Test Engineer is
responsible for performing complex tests of equipment, prototypes,
processes, and products requiring understanding instrumentation and
electrical test systems.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer job
include but are not limited to the following
- Performs complex tests of equipment, prototypes, processes, and
products requiring understanding instrumentation and electrical
- Performs test protocols, computations, standard spreadsheet
analysis, and presentation of data.
- Creates test protocols and procedures that can be qualified and
utilized by other test resources.
- Work with subject matter expert (SME) to develop DOEs as
- Evaluates designs and makes suggestions for improvements
related to test needs and results.
- Maintains laboratory notebooks according to Integra
- Demonstrates skill in the use and care of all tools and
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Testing will require work with animal tissue samples such as
beef steak, calves liver, and pork bone or pig cranium.
- Simulation of surgical practices with manual cutting of tissue
is performed with ultrasonic aspirator and monopolar coagulation
- Cleaning of lab equipment and prototypes using disinfectants
and autoclave systems is routine.Minimum requirements and
- Education: Required: AS in Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical
Engineering, or equivalent technical degree with knowledge of
oscilloscopes, power measurement, and other electromechanical
instrumentation with demonstrated hands-on experience.
- Experience: A combination of education with lab work or work
experience of a minimum of 1 to 3 years.
- Formal training with introductory course or lab work in
electronics or circuits is essential.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Excel is essential.
- A working knowledge or experience with statistical analysis
software, such as Minitab, is preferred.
- A working knowledge or experience with computer-based
instrumentation, such as LabVIEW or MATLAB, is preferred.
- Knowledge of neurosurgical products and relevant test methods
- Knowledge of engineering documentation, test protocols, and
- Skills in personal computer spreadsheet, word processor, and
- Ability to carry out engineering calculations and analysis,
make laboratory notebook entries.
- Ability to operate light machine tools, laboratory instruments,
autoclave, and cleaning systems.
- Ability to interpret displayed results on laboratory
instruments.If you are interested in this Test Engineer job in
Billerica, MA, then click "apply" below. Also, feel free to pursue
other available opportunities with Modis Engineering by visiting
our website at www.modis.com/us. If you have any questions about
this opportunity, then feel free to contact Felix Avalos at
Keywords: Modis Engineering, Billerica , Test Engineer, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!