Senior Quality Engineer
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values: People AccountabilityCreativity
ExcellenceThe RoleOur team is looking for a Quality Engineer ready
to lead and support manufacturing of Liquid Filtration products.
With the fast pace of innovations in semiconductors, you must be
able to drive the team's use of quality tools that will lead to
process efficiency, predictability and improved capability thus
increasing internal and external customer satisfaction. Our ideal
engineer and leader can look forward to working with a talented
multi-disciplined international team to manage multiple complex
projects with the use of a wide range of statistical and quality
tools. We expect that you will collaborate, share, and be ready to
learn in a team that partners closely with its customers.In this
role you will
- Be a leader in directing and advancing the Entegris Way quality
mindset in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
Complete analyses and audits on processes to drive improvements in
safety, quality, change management, efficiency, and strategic
- Be a data-driven, hands-on engineer that can also guide others
in best practices that enhances our fully data-driven, risk-based
- Routinely work on multiple complex quality projects where
analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors. Exercise
judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and valuation criteria
for obtaining results.
- Take responsibility for quality activities that span from raw
materials to end-customers' products and needs. This includes
validation and qualification of changes and new products or
materials, customer complaint resolution, and continual
improvements of our products and processes.
- Influence and lead a multi-disciplined international team to
achieve strategic quality initiatives
- Be ready to learn. Entegris is committed to continual learning.
This position includes the opportunity to complete comprehensive
statistical toolset training and offers a range of career
development opportunities that allow for international leadership
exposure and influence up to the executive level.
- Light lifting on rare occasions (Traits we believe make a
- Minimally a bachelor's degree in engineering or related
- Minimally 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
with a significant amount of that time successfully leading quality
- Ability to understand and interpret data and mentor others in
the use of various statistical tool
- Demonstrated application of risk-based thinking and root cause
- Ability to communicate persuasively with internal and external
- Ability to influence across the team, including international
- Ability to lead problem solving teams that include driving to
root cause & implementing changeWhat we offer:Our total rewards
package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're
looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your
wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.Entegris strongly encourages
all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At
Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at
Keywords: Entegris, Billerica , Senior Quality Engineer, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!