Manufacturing Process Engineer
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
Our team supplies critical materials to the ultra-high purity
semiconductor market. Our technology enables the latest chip
technology and its applications, including IoT, AI, machine
learning and 5G. Specifically, we make products that filter and
purify process chemistries used in semi processing. Demand for our
products is rising rapidly and we are looking for someone who can
help us meet the needs of our customers.
As part of Entegris' Manufacturing Operations team, the
Manufacturing Process Engineer will work closely with the
production team to drive initiatives to increase output, reduce
scrap and rework, eliminate waste, improve overall efficiency, and
ensure quality and safety are built into processes at every step.In
this role you will:
- Develop, lead and implement projects which improve operational
efficiency and deliver savings which support corporate objectives,
such as; on-time delivery, productivity, scrap reduction, etc.
- Maintain presence in the cleanroom manufacturing area to
provide sustaining manufacturing support. Resolve day to day
production/process issues. Drives issues to root cause.
- Will be area owner in assembly and work closely with operators,
other engineers, R&D, NPI and quality team.
- Improve maturity of process data and apply statistical methods
to develop a deeper understanding of our process with the goal of
achieving higher yields and efficiency
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes,
continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value
stream mapping, training, and employee involvement
- Apply manufacturing best practices to drive safety, quality,
reliability and predictability into everything we do
- Work with teams to identify problems, analyze information and
develop and implement process solutions
- Assist in directing and controlling processes in accordance
with defined policies and proceduresTraits we believe make a strong
- Minimally a bachelor's degree in chemical or mechanical
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Motivated and self-directed team player with good interpersonal
- Must have ability to reach out, communicate and influence
personnel at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated hands on problem solving utilizing good
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment, with
demonstrated success in sustaining, yield improvement, and
- Proven Track Record of using SPC, Lean/Sigma tools and
methodologies to solve complex manufacturing challenges. 6sigma
- MSc or MEng is preferred.Your success will be measured
by:Success for the role is not defined solely on the outcome of a
project but rather a combination of the results and how these
results were achieved. Describe the PACE value competencies that
- Ability to work with a diverse team in terms of background and
skill sets to achieve greater levels of efficiency and
- Ability to manage time and balance short term needs of
day-to-day production environment with long term project
deliverables and timelines
- Embody a sense of ownership and passion of the process and
drive improvements through creative solutions
- Develop and help implement the future state of manufacturing
excellence in our factoryWhat we offer::Our total rewards package
goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to
build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we
offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred
but not required at this time.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Manufacturing Process Engineer, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!