Process Engineer- New Product Development
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Company Overview and Values:Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees
rally around our core PACE values:
ExcellenceThe Role:Entegris' Liquid Filtration New Product
Development Team is a group of dynamic, innovative engineers
collaborating to launch next generation filtration and purification
products into the high-tech semiconductor manufacturing industry.
We are seeking a creative, highly motivated individual to drive
leading-edge product design and development of chemical processes
used to pre-condition those products.In this role you will:
- Develop new product designs to meet customer needs and
- Design and characterize new or modified cleaning processes to
meet or exceed new product cleanliness requirements without
detrimental impact to product performance
- Understand market and industry roadmaps to drive development of
advanced cleaning technologies ahead of the requirements
- Perform DOE's and statistical analysis to make data driven
decisions around implementation of new processes or materials
- Source and evaluate new materials to be used in the
construction of purification products
- Work with analytical groups to ensure test methods and
capabilities can effectively measure to new cleanliness
- Provide technical leadership on product development projects,
drive integration of new products
- Support alpha/beta sample and pilot production of new products
to key customers
- Work with Applications Engineering and Product
Managers/Marketing to generate detailed reports, data packages and
technical papers to specify the performance of new products
- Implement efficiency improvements for existing processes
including reductions in cycle time, chemical and water usage, and
- Perform administrative functions such as writing status
reports, expenditures, and other documentationTraits we believe
make a strong candidate:
- 4 - 6 years work-related technical experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemical Engineering,
Materials Science, or other related field
- Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Fluid handling equipment especially filtration and
- Separations, mass transfer, and extraction technology
- Project leadership experience
- Must be willing to be hands-on as needed in lab and
- Statistical analysis training preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration
skillsYour success will be measured by:
- Working with a large interdisciplinary team to develop
innovative products that supports customer and market growth
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects/initiatives
- Striving to meet product/market launch windows and fulfill
commitments to customers
- Creativity and innovation to identify and implement next
generation solutions to drive product and process improvementWhat
we offer::Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a
paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your
health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help
you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!At Entegris we are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our
policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their
individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to
race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred
but not required at this time.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Billerica , Process Engineer- New Product Development, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!