Electronic Design Engineer - Billerica
Company: KLM Careers
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionElectronic Design Engineer -
BillericaWilsonville, OR 97070
Billerica, MA 01822
Orlando, FL 32803 This role is base out of our facility in
Wilsonville, OR or Orlando, FL or Bilercia, MA.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
As a key member of the product development team, you will perform
complex digital circuit design for the next generation of thermal
imaging products. Research component data sheets, create block
diagrams, and present concepts to the engineering team for review.
Implement designs using schematic capture tools and identify
critical components and signals for PCB Layout Engineers. Also,
lead the integration and debug of new designs and participate with
the transfer of completed products to production.Duties and
- Derive requirements for electronics design tasks from system
specifications and by working with both internal and external
- Perform system design trades relating to hardware and
- Design digital electronics including, but not limited to,
digital video systems, Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA),
DAC/ADC circuitry and microprocessors for system
- Work with development teams including System, Software,
Mechanical and PC layout engineers to refine requirements and
- Work with Project/Program managers to define schedules and with
Manufacturing to define test and assembly processes.
- Design verification including the creation of test plans,
generation of test stimulus, running tests, debugging hardware and
reporting results for the integration and production phase of
- Prepare and present design reviews to teams and other groups of
- Generate schematics, layouts, BOMs and design rules to flow
down board design requirements to PC board designer and work with
board designer to develop high quality circuit card assemblies to
be used inside EO/IR systems
- Work with vendors and purchasing to specify components.
- BSEE degree and three plus (3-5) years of experience in a
digital electrical engineering role
- Video processing or Camera/Optical development a plus
- Lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, meters, analyzers and
- Must be able to communicate complex technical information to
others in a clear and effective manner orally and in writing using
the English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database management
- High-speed synchronous memory subsystems (DDR3/4 SDRAM and
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work within a diverse
group across multiple sitesRequirements1. BSEE degree and three
plus (3-5) years of experience in a digital electrical engineering
role2. Experience with Lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, meters,
analyzers and power supplies3. Able to communicate complex
technical information to others in a clear and effective manner
orally and in writing using the English language4. High-speed
synchronous memory subsystems (DDR3/4 SDRAM and SSRAM)5. Video
processing or Camera/Optical development. - NICE TO HAVE6. Must be
a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Keywords: KLM Careers, Billerica , Electronic Design Engineer - Billerica, Engineering , Billerica, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!